52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!

Start from the beginning

They're okay...

I let out a small sigh of relief but didn't once take my eyes off the enemy. He said 'My Genjutsu' that must mean he's the reason we're stuck in this place. I growled angrily under my breath as the man smiled evilly and nodded his head.

"Yes...Ruka! Be angry!" He urged "I feed off of your hatred! Try to strike me down with that sword like the monster you are! Let your rage take control of you!"

I inched forward slightly and raised the tip of my sword up, but Kuro laid a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I felt a sense of realization hit me, like someone had just removed a foggy screen from my mind, and I smiled in gratitude. I rustling sound came from nearby and we all looked to see Ryuku and Hope come out of the trees; bite marks all over their necks and blood splattering their clothes.

"You guys!" Hope exclaimed, rushing over to us "you're both okay! Ryuku and I thought....WHO THE FUCK IS HE?!"

Ryuku glared at the man suspiciously and stood beside me as I handed him his weapons pouch which he took with a small thanks.

"We fight because we are human" the man said "and we are human because we fight. This world is nothing without war, suffering, anger, greed, and lust. Our world was founded from these major factors and people like you fail to understand that; nothing good last forever. When good things do come we take advantage of them and use them like the selfish beings we are. This world is full of monsters, you may think you can change this world, but in actuality....you are corrupting it."

"You're wrong" I said angrily through gritted teeth "dead wrong! I won't lie, there is greed, lust, and suffering in this world! That doesn't mean everyone is like that! There are people in this world who are trying to make a difference and want to do the right thing! It's people like you that fail to hear reason and make others suffer on the crazy delusion that this world can't be changed! As long as you have friends, family, or even strangers that are kind and want to make a difference then this world can always be changed!"

The man stared at me for a long time then his face split into a sinister smile and he began to laugh hysterically.

I bit my bottom lip hard in frustration, causing it to bleed, as Ryuku clenched his hands into fist and Hope growled

"You don't know true suffering yet!!" The man said, laughing still "I'll show you true suffering Ruka!! I'LL SHOW YOU!"

We all got into attack position and raised our weapons as I slowly exhaled deeply; seeing as he's powerful enough to make a Genjutsu like this when he's just our age means we have to be careful. The man slowly raised his hand and we all tensed but he just held up five fingers.

"Five seconds" he said calmly "your suffering will only take five seconds."

I glared at him angrily and felt Kinase stir around slightly inside of me before settling down.

'I don't feel so good....'

'What's wrong Kinase?' I asked, concerned.

'I just don't want to see what he's about to do.'

I bit the inside of my cheek and remained quiet as the man lowered his hand.

"Your suffering....starts now."

5....

We all charged at him with our weapons ready as he simply smirked and pulled a dagger out of his pocket.

4....

I tried to stab him with my sword but he grabbed the blade and kicked me back before turning towards Hope and doing the same.

3....

Kuro managed to cut his cheek but the man chuckled in amusement and punched Kuro with a Chakra infused fist, sending him flying into a tree.

2....

Ryuku punched the man hard in the stomach and he hunched over in pain as Ryuku adjusted the Kunai in his hand and swung it towards him.

1....

The man smirked and stood back up, perfectly fine, before stabbing Ryuku hard in the chest with his dagger.

0....

All of our eyes widened and I stared in fear as Ryuku coughed up blood and fell to the ground. The man smirked and looked at the crimson blood on his dagger before wiping the blood off on his pants.

"R-Ryuku?" I said quietly, as I felt myself shaking.

No response.

"If you die in the Genjutsu" the man said "you die in real life. This world is full of suffering....like losing your brother after he got stabbed in the chest with a dagger coated in fast acting poison. I'm sure you can relate Ruka."

"Ryuku?!"

No response.

Kuro angrily clenched his hands into fist and Hope's eyes watered as I simply stood there.

Ryuku's....dead?

No, that can't be right!!

The man looked down at Ryuku's body and smirked before kicking it to the side.

"Are you suffering yet?"

Ry...u...ku...?

I felt a heavy churning sensation in my body and I saw something flash red as a hazy mist engulfed me. I growled angrily and bared my teeth at him as I felt my canine teeth enlarge in size and sharp claws replaced my fingernails.

"Ruka!" Kuro said hastily, rushing over to me "you gotta calm down! I know you're upset but you don't have to do this!"

I let out a loud animalistic roar and punched Kuro away from me as he went flying back and slammed into numerous trees before falling unconscious. Hope gasped loudly and backed away from me as I roared again and saw what looked like a large tail swaying behind me.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 52! I hope you enjoyed it!

Hope: Damn....Ruka went a little overboard

Me: *Nods* I agree

Ruka: You're the one who wrote it!

Me: Oh yeah *giggles*

Hope: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!