Genji x reader

Hey guys, this is my first Overwatch fanfiction, and it's basically gonna be a book of one shotters. Please give me any requests and specify the gender of the reader. I will not be doing any smut. Until I get requests I will just improvise. Other then that, enjoy!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

You had just woken up from a restless night of sleep. Today you were planning to confess to a certain cyborg your love for him. But certainly not in your current attire. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was a mess, some of the ends were pointing straight up while others were plastered to your face with drool.
Your usual smooth creamy (S/C) skin was rough and in dire need of some lotion. And your overall stench was putrid.

You got up, went into the bath room and took a nice warm and steamy shower. You let out a sigh as the water rushed down your odorous flesh, getting into every nook. As you stepped out you felt the cool air make contact with your skin sending shivers up and down your spine. Grabbing your brush you gave a quick run through your beautiful and clean (H/C) hair and dried off.

You scanned your closet for clothes that flattered you. Running your finger over ever piece of clothing to make sure it was soft and not going to be to uncomfortable. In the end you decided on a a skin tight pair of pants aswell as a skin tight shirt. The shirt was a spagetti strap and today you knew would be a bit chilly so you took out a white button up vest; with laces going up the sides, and across the bottom. And as shoes go you wore your favorite pair of boots: pure white lace up boots with a furry lining going up the laces and around the top of them; not to mention the beautiful snow flake designs littering the boots giving them a little more radiance.

You decided to wear your hair up in a high pony tail with the front pieces of your hair dangling out caressing your features. Walking over to your unorganized dresser, you opened up the first drawer and picked your way through the mess until you found your liquid liner, your shiny lip gloss, and your mascarra. You've always had smooth skin so there was no need to apply foundation. You took about a half 'n hour to apply all your makeup to what you considered, perfect. Giving a twirl in the mirror so you could admire yourself, you smiled and chuckled about how drop dead gorgeous you looked and set off to breakfast with the rest of your gang.

At the large table sat Mccree, Tracer, Winston, DV.a, Lucio, Solider: 76, and Mei. The rest were off on a small mission. Genji on the other hand was out in the training room, still practicing as like every morning until lunch time.

"Morning love!" Tracer yelled, still in her giddy and cheerful mood.

"Ye!! Good morning (Y/N)! Hey if you have time later, wanna come to the mall with me and Tracer?!"

"Sorry DV.a, I've got something I have to do today." You replied.

Tracer and DV.a seemed upset at first until they started nagging you about what you had to do.

"Cmon (Y/N) watcha gotta do?? Huh!?"
DV.a whined waiting for an answer.

"I'm just gonna meet up with Genji for a bit..." You said nervously, not knowing if it was a mistake to tell them even that much at all.

"OMG OMG OMG! SHES FINALLY GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM!!!" Tracer and DV.a squealed, so excited they didn't even bother listening to your rebuttal.

You just got flustered and yelled at the both of them for saying something so embarrassing out loud for everyone to hear.
Getting up you collected everyone's plates because you had finished early and didn't wanna deal with both if your friends embarrassing you for the rest of breakfast. After that you walked out and went on your search for Genji going over in your mind exactly what you were planning to say.

'Oh no... what if I screw up and make a fool of myself? What if I wind up stuttering and he leaves cause he thinks I'm just a nuisance?..... What if he doesn't love me back...?'

All of the worst possible outcomes started running through your head and you felt yourself start to tremble. Your palms became sweaty and you began to regret coming all the way here.

You just caught a glimpse of him as he destroyed one of the training dummies with his shuriken. You analyzed his every movement, becoming mezmarized by him. You begrudgingly forced yourself to move forward. He heard you coming and swiftly turned his head to meet your gaze. Despite not seeing his eyes you knew they were locked onto you, like a predator to its prey. His gaze eased once he confirmed it was you.

"Greetings (Y/N)"

"Uh...uh.. hi"

'Omg whats wrong with me, I'm stuttering!!'

"What can I help you with?"

"Well I.. uh.."

He looked at you tilting his head in confusion, but none the less stayed patient and waited for you to continue.

"Genji listen, Ive really liked you ever since I've met you and I haven't known how to approach you about it until now. I don't mind your past and all I care about is your future. A future I hope to be part of."

The cyborg stared at you in suprise, taken aback by your sudden confession. Despite being part machine, he was dumbfounded that someone so amazing like yourself, could love someone so disgusting.

"Genji, what I'm trying to say is that I love you-"

You looked up wide eyed at the cyborg plastered onto you embracing your whole body within his own.

"Ever since I've become 'this' I've told myself to let all my feelings go, and that I'd never find love like this so it'd be better to forget the feeling completely. But lately, around you its been hard to forget, and I find myself wanting more and more, desiring touch, the touch of the woman I love. And finally I've gotten it. Thank you (Y/N)... thank you."

All you could to was smile, you smiled so hard you felt salty water droplets slide down your cheeks. You were so happy, so happy that the person you loved, loved you back.

"I love you Genji."

"I love you to (Y/N). Please never leave me"

"I'll never let you go." You said, as tears continued dripping down your face.

You two sat there, in each others embrace, never wanting to move on.

----

The end. Hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. I loved the way it turned out and I started crying a bit while writing it. I know there was a lot of fluff, it's just how I write. Well, cya guys next time! Don't forget to follow, and leave requests in the comments down below.