|0|

Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me
Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right off
Knowing I'd forgive you

Staring at the four little plus signs on those tests. I knew I was pregnant and Brock has to be the father. He's the only guy I slept with. Paul Heyman my uncle raised me and he's like my father. I'm apart of the wwe and love my job.

I got in my car and shut the door. I started driving for a while and then pulled into the parking garage of the hospital. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

I shut the door and opened the door to the hospital. I entered the hospital. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. Then, I heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and I got in. I pushed the third floor button and the door closed.

I finally made it on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to god everything was fine. I was like gripping my phone hard.

"Nicole Heyman" called the nurse.

I got up and followed the nurse. I got put into exam room seven and Dr. Owens walked in.

"what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"I puked all last night and this morning" I said.

"Well, I'm going to run and blood and urine test to see what's going on" He said.

I gave him a urine and blood sample. I was just waiting for the results back and I laid back. Just when I was about to fall asleep the doctor walked in.

"Well, is it good news?" I asked.

"Yes, you are expecting" He said smiling.

I wiped the tears away and he put the cold gel on my belly. I saw the baby on the screen and was smiling.

"Well, you're almost four months along. You will be officially be in three weeks and the baby looks healthy" Dr. Owens said.

I got an appointment for next month and was going to head to the arena to tell someone. I decided to call my uncle Paul while I was in the car.

"Hello." I heard him answer.

"Are you by yourself?" I asked stopping at a red light.

"Yeah why?" He said.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He yelled into the phone.

"Yes I'm serious. I just left the doctors." I said continuing driving.

"I'm so happy! Whose the father?" He asked.

I was silent for a minute and I guess he took it as now knew who the father is.

"It's Brock isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled pulling into the parking lot.

"Does he know yet?" He asked.

"No not yet. I'll talk to you later." I replied.

"Alright bye, Nene." He said hanging up the phone.

After talking with Paul, I pulled out my phone then sending a quick message to Brock.

'We need to talk, please text me.'