Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

*No One's Point Of View*

Both wondering down the stairs and into the living room  , hand in hand . There they all were , cooking breakfast in the kitchen , Mason doing all the work , as normal and all the other guys setting the table and helping out . "Finally , thought you two had gotten lost in the sheets!" Mason chuckled , grinning at them from over his shoulder . Smirking , Riley tried to hide his laughing , his tight lips and red face made Ashton wonder over and stare at him , her arms crossed over her chest .

Looking down at him she arched an eyebrow "What is it , Bates?" she questioned . Jason was now licking his lips as he watched her get all up in his face , he watched as she leaned over the table to him , her tight jeans making him stare even more . Passing by , Seb nudged him in the ribs , plates in his hands as he did so . Twitching his eyebrows at Jason , he shook his head as he walked away . Jason rolled his eyes before attaching them back onto Ash . "Nothing" Riley snickered before finishing laying down the utensils and quickly slipping away back into the kitchen . "That's what I thought" Ashton breathed out a quick breath and nodded , making her way back to Jason she wrapped her arms around him . 

"So , you guys thought about the deal yet?" asked Mason as he stepped into the dining room and brought over the food , he set it out like a buffet . He could cook ! That was one of his many mastered skills . "Actually , we have" Ashton smiled back at him , her light hair falling over her shoulders . Mason shot his eyes up at them both , a grin now tugging at his lips . "And?" . 

"We're in" she giggled , everyone cheered . It was almost embarrassing Kane thought as he sat on the couch flicking through the channels . Freddi on the other hand , was standing in the corner of the dining room . Arms folded over his chest as he chewed the inside of his mouth in disgust , picking himself up from his leaning position on the wall , he stormed out of the dining room . 

Ashton jerked up , watching in shock as he stormed away . "Idiot" Jason scoffed under his breath as he held Ashton in his arms . Looking up at him , she slapped his chest before peeling his hands off of her and going after Freddi . 

Dashing into the hallway , complete darkness surrounding her with Freddi nowhere to be seen , she catapulted up the stairs . Lunging into his bedroom , clothes spread everywhere , pants and t-shirts hung on the bed posts . "And where are you going?!" she asked in frustration as she threw her arms up in the air . Her breath heavy and uneven . "You really think I'm going to sit here and watch you throw everything away?!" he cried over his shoulder as he stuffed clothes into a cream travel bag . 

Sighing , she ran a hand down her face . "Throw what away ? My life ? If you asked me , my life is pretty much nothing how it use to be anyway!" . 

"Your life was easy , Ash . Perfect in fact!" he smirked in disbelief "And your throwing it all away for...for him!" . 

"I love him!" she screeched . "Yeah , I can see that" he sighed before standing up straight and looking straight at her . "I don't want you to do this" he sniffed , fighting the prickles in his eyes . "If your seriously agreeing to this , I'm out!". 

"What?!" . 

"I said , I'm out . You won't ever see me again . I'v tried to protect from this and now I'm letting you slip right through my fingers!" his voice was now shaking uncontrollably . "Freddi , I need you" Ashton whined . "Your like a brother to me , If you leave ....I-" .