Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"

*Ash's P.O.V*

I hesitantly hid behind a tree , it was my only chance of survival at the moment . When i heard their low ,  vicious voices prowl through the trees i desperately tried to be as silent as possible . 

"I say we get the girl first" i didn't recognise this voice at all it was weird and high pitched . "Maybe that will draw him in?" .

"No , it needs to be bold and big so the little fucker knows right where we stand" this indeed was the voice of Charlie McCan . "If i'm going to do it i want to do it properly" . 

"You could through them both into one" a male voice squeaked past .

"What did you say Harley?" Charlie bellowed "Who said you had a say on this?" .

"No one" he coughed nervously "But if you want a big explosion you might as well do it all , might you?" he quivers i could tell by the way he was talking he was shitting himself . 

"........That might just work Harley , i'll let you off . Just this once!" when i heard Charlie come closer i tried ever so hard to control my nerves . He's terrifying and he knows it , i know it , everyone knows it.  He leaned on the opposite side of my tree , his boots causing vibrations as he kicked it with his heel . "We'll get the girl . Do some 'stuff'" and his gang laughed as he continued "McCan will come running to save his skanky mutt and we'll have our hands on him for sure" everyone claps , the applauds shaking through the air . 

"Did you hear that?" a voice whispers . 

"Hear what?" Charlie screamed . Jason's phone started to ring loudly in my pocket . Damn why did i even leave it in there? I saw Charlie rake his neck round the tree and his eyes widen to large O's when he saw me . "It's her!!" and he grabs my shirt and slams me to the floor . 

"Jason!!!!!" 

*Jason's P.O.V*

I shot awake , strangely as if someone had screamed my name . I looked to my front to see no one there . Where the hell is she now ? Dumb bitch , you knows Charlie is out there somewhere looking for us . I curse under my breathe as i got up from the ground , smelling the burnt out fire and the brisk air hit me . I wrap my leather jacket over me still warm from the touch of Ash . 

I waited a while for her return to still find no sounds or sights of her at all . After half an hour things just didn't seem right at all . They seemed wrong and confusing . I decided it would be a good idea to search for her , to know she isn't in any crap . 

*Ash's P.O.V*

"
Please don't hurt me please please please!" i cried my eyes out as he threw me onto the floor .