Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"

~*Jason's P.O.V*~

I had no idea where I was suppose to go . Where would they be ? I tried to remember back to when I was held hostage , it was all just a blur to me now . As I continued to speed down and out of the avenue , passing house after house . I finally reached the high way . Where did I run on my escape route ? Where was that warehouse ? 

As I slapped myself in the face then gripping tight to the steering wheel again , I tried to calm myself down . Mentally counting to ten with my breath seething through my teeth . When a lonely wondering figure caught me eye , I squinted down over the dashboard , as if to focus my view . It was the old scruffy homeless guy who helped me out back in the warehouse . I quickly skidded the car along the gravel as I pulled up on the curb just in front of him . "Hi there" I smirked , mocking what he had said the first time we met . 

"Ah , McCan . You look well" he chuckled softly as he peered in through the window . "Although , you look hassled boy?" he asked as he tilted his head in question . I nodded . 

"I need your help , lucky enough to have spotted you I guess" I shrugged as I leaned over and opened the passenger seat door . As he smiled , he ducked inside , his ragged clothes and ponging hair really made the car smell weird . 

"And what could you possibly want from me?" he laughed as he leaned his head back and rested it on the head rest . 

"Can you remember where the warehouse was ? You know , I mean Charlie's warehouse?" I questioned as I started back up the road . 

"As much as I don't want to , yes I do" he sighed as he sat back up on the seat . It was clear that he didn't like talking about it while looking so relaxed like it didn't bother him because it certainly did . I had only been stuck down there for a day and I was sick of it already . Wouldn't anyone ? "He attacked me with his kicking skills actually . Quite a kick he has , almost dented my face to be quite honest with you . I thought I was done for but , I quickly escaped through the hole that you had perfectly made in the wall" he chuckled with delight , his eyes sparkling with the pleasure of escaping that place . I could just tell . 

"Congratulations" I smirked as we came to a red light "But where do I go from here , could you give me directions please , sir?" 

"Course , straight up here . God , this makes me feel sick" he spat as he drew a hand firmly down his face . 

"He's got my girlfriend...I don't know why but--"

"Wasn't that the excuse before ? Funny , he keeps going on about that girl , I heard . She does look so much like his old wife..." he sighed as he leaned back down on the chair . 

"Wife" I chocked on my own breath just before the light turned green again . "He never had a wife!" I hissed aggressively . 

"Urm , yes I'm sure he did Jason . Loire ? Lorie Collins?" my heart began to thud harder , the blood in my veins beginning to bubble , simmer and boil . My breath began to heavy as I turned slowly over to him . 

"Collins?" I managed to burn through my lips . He returned a confused and puzzeled look . "I-is she still alive?" I stuttered as I tried to drive under the speed limit .