Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"

*Ashton's P.O.V*

After dinner , I just finished an essay on my laptop . Swirling thoughts of Jason tossed around in my mind . What if he's out doing something stupid ? . What if he's hurt ? . Everything flooded through my mind all at once , starting to give me a head ache . Why should I care ? He's hurt me ! Why should I care what happened to him , when he doesn't seem to care about my feelings ? 

"Because you love him" my conscience spoke in the back of my mind . "You care because your in undying love with him" Its hollow , ghostly whisper echoed . I winced the voice away , knowing what it said was true . As someone popped up on my facebook , I saved my essay , bored of it already . It was Freddi , he had sent me a picture of his dog dressed in a snap back with shades on . Underneath a caption saying 'smile' . I did , a small smirk slowly formed over my lips as I rolled my eyes . 

When suddenly , a knock on the door vibrated through the house . Surely , it wasn't . He wouldn't knock on the door , no way . I got up from my desk and tip toed over to the banister , peering over as my mother went to the front door gingerly . I watched her as she cautiously opened the door , I saw her eyes wonder up , as if she was looking at someone tall . "Hello ? Can I help you ?" she looked at this person with very weary eyes . 

A low inaudible voice spoke back , too low for me to hear in fact . When I saw my mom look up the stairs , lucky she didn't see me due to the darkness surrounding the landing . "Ashton!" she called "You have a visitor!" I watched as she nodded to the guy and stepped away from the door , letting him come inside . Trey ! Holy fuck ! I pretended I had only just came out of my bedroom , huffing and skipped down the stairs . His face was just the same , as terrifying as it was before . I stared at him in anger , shaking . But it wasn't entirely anger I was shaking in . 

"What do you want!" I hissed in a low whisper . A wicked half smile parted in his lips as he looked down at me as if I were something of a joke . 

"Charlie wants to speak with you" he advised , his stern look holding tightly in my eyes . As he computably slid his hands in his pockets with a smug smirk on his lips . 

"I remember what happened last time he wanted a chat with me , don't think i forgot something like that . You almost killed my bestfriend and my boyfriend!" I seethed in a harsh whisper through my teeth . The horrid memories pouring back into my mind . 

"Boyfriend?" he smirked , striding forward towards me "Is that what you call it ?" his eyes glazing into mine , a cold and ugly feeling took place inside my stomach as I felt his breath hit my face . "Last time I checked a boyfriend doesn't smash your phone up in his hands so you and I can't have a friendly conversion?" 

"Friendly?!" I scoffed in disbelief . "You know what get out of my house!" I shook my head as I pushed him away sending him back through the door . As he pushed against me , sending me flying back . Almost into the table by the stairs that held mom's best vase with red and white roses inside . My mom and dad are part deaf , I swear . I glared at him with vex and rage as I charged back up to him . "Get out!" I screamed "Now!" . He was now outside , just as I had closed the door he slid his foot betweens the open gap . 

"It's about your sister!" he hissed through the gap . My heart jumped into my throat . How would he know about that ? I tensed up even more , my breath caught as I stared at him in question .