Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"

*Jason's P.O.V*

As I anxiously paced up and down the living room with Freddi staring at me , I could feel his harsh look as if it burnt through my skin . "Stop pacing , your making me even more nervous than I already am" he stated as he sat forward . I sighed running a hand aggressively through my hair . I wondered over to the fridge and grabbed the fruit juice . With that , the doorbell rang . "There here!" he gasped as he shot up from the couch and darted over to the front door . As he swung the door open , revealing four well built guys , a smile grew on his lips . 

"You called Hensen?" smirked the tallest who stood in front of the three others . I watched as he stepped forward through the door . The three others following in from behind . I watched Freddi as let them all in . After a few seconds of staring at him , he caught my gaze . He widened his eyes as he shook his head at me , as if to say 'what are you staring at?' . I couldn't shake the thought of Charlie being with Ashton's sister . Her dead sister . . . . That's why he wants her . To replace Lorie? To get at me? ... . I realized now that Freddi was now standing right in front of me and that he was actually saying something to me . Although I hadn't heard a word . I looked up at him in astonishment , shocked at what I had just figured out . 

He snapped out of his glare on me and turned to the guys , walking over to them "Yes well , you know I don't usually call unless it's urgent right ? I know how busy you guys are downtown" Freddi nodded as he sat down on the couch , gesturing to the others to take a seat . 

"We know Freddi" chuckled a much shorter , perkier looking guy who sat to the left of the tallest . "You are the politest we've met since we started doing favours" he spoke firmly , half directing it to the tallest who sat beside him . 

"That doesn't sound to good" Freddi smirked "What assholes have you been giving into now ? For the most dangerous gang in town you seem to be softening up ? No offence" he chuckled . I had never met these people in my life , yet Freddi had seemed to have known them for what looked like a very long time . 

"Mason has forgotten the word 'no' especially when the money is involved" snorted the blond guy who sat on the arm rest of the couch , arms folded and a smirk planted on his lips . I watched as the guy who was referred to as Mason playfully smacked himself across the face , a smirk edging on his lips . I wondered into the lounge with the glass of juice in hand . They shot their eyes up at me as I wondered in . 

"Jason" snapped Freddi in excitement . "These are the guys" he grinned as he gestured over to them , squashed on the couch opposite him . As if they felt uncomfortable to be beside him . 

"So your the rescue guys huh?" I smirked as I nodded to them , forcing a smile on my face . I can't take my mind off what Charlie must be doing to my girl . I could barely live with myself from what happened last time in the woods . Thinking about it now , still makes me feels nauseous . If I lose her !!... My heart began to pump violently , the blood in my veins boiling . The anger that grew inside my chest was growing even greater . My cheeks began to heat up in rage as I stood looking into thin air , drowning in my sickening thoughts . 

"We're 'The Culprits' , actually" nodded the tallest guy , his dark hair gelled and a single freckle to the right of his lips . The sound of his voice seemed to nudge at the anger inside of me . I snapped a look at him , desperately trying to ease away my anger .