Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"

*Jason's P.O.V* 

I was fiddling with my thumbs and smiling to myself thinking about Ash and how she grinded on me without even realising . I'v had one night stands with a lot of chicks and i mean a lot but they always like to run away in the morning and i hated that . But somehow with Ash it's different , i can touch her and kiss her and be with her knowing that she'll be right by my side the next day . No that we've had sex or anything and not that i intend on doing that ... well not anytime soon anyway.

When i heard a deafening scream come from the dance floor . I knew that scream all too well , all the times i'v heard it before , i'm pretty sure i know who it belongs to by now . I stood up and struggled my way out of the cramped booth . Where i saw everyone gathering up on the dance floor near the cross hatched lights . I stumbled my way over to see men and women prowling towards us in blue jackets . 

How could i have been so stupid , so careless, to bring Ash in a public place like this . What a brainless ass hole . The music was cut off and the DJ came down from his mixer . 

"Yo yo yo yo , guys you better Scoot , your not welco--"

"Shut up grandad!" and a tall blond pushed him right over so he fell backwards on the floor . His back making a heavy pound on the ground . 

"Where's your boyfriend!" i heard a low , deep , masculine voice vibrate through the air , i tried to stay hidden but find Ash at the same time . 

"He's not my boyfriend and ... i don't know" i heard a shaking voice quiver from the mumbling crowd. 

"Shut it!" the deep voice screamed to the crowd . "We are here for one reason you faggots!" and i crept my way around the crowd , pushing them a little to get close enough to the front without being seen. I saw that the bouncers were knocked out cold near the front doors , purple bruises all over their faces . I heard the click of some fingers and then Ash's hysterical screaming . "This little bitch ! Is here with her criminal boyfriend . Do you know who her criminal boyfriend is?" this voice wasn't the voice of Charlie though it was much deeper and louder . 

I stood around as the crowd began to shake their heads , some starting to panic as i heard a gun click into place . "I don't suppose any of you know urh what's his name ... Jason .. McCan" the whole crowd gave out a loud gasp as i smirk to myself in satisfaction , how they all even fear my name is just a compliment to me . "Well , i'd like you all to go , jog on and find him . The little prick is around here somewhere" and everyone scampered around trying to find me , who was just standing casually in the crowd . 

"It's you!" a women with long brown hair and a lace black dress caught hold of my wrist . "I found him!" she quivers as she held up my hand in the air . I made stone solid eye contact with Trey Poltin. Charlie's sidekick if that's the right word . I use to be ok with him but ever since this whole conflict started he's in my murder books . 

"What a pleasant surprise McCan" he waved me up to him as everyone watched my every move .