Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"

******THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT FOR MATURE READERS ONLY******                                                                    YOU CHOOSE  WHAT YOU READ . 

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Rest ? Phfft , of course I'm not staying in this pathetic room any longer . Ripping the covers off of my body I climbed out of bed , I left the movie playing so he'd think I was still in bed and tip toed down the hall. My dry feet padded along the wooden floor as my hands slithered over the banister , everything was modern here , I defiantly wasn't at Jason and Freddi's house...I was else where . The stairs were made of glass and the doors were made out of a very tough kind of wood . Silently making my way further down the hall I could see a small burning fireplace , the twinkling ashes spurting out of the centre . If it hadden't of been lit you wouldn't of been able to tell it was a fireplace due to its modern exterior . 

Muffled voices carried through the air , they sounded serious and cool . Quietly I slipped down the stairs , keeping myself as hidden as possible . Now I could see six guys all seated round the fire , the only two I recognized were Freddi and of course Jason . "This will change everything" I heard Jason say in a rusty whisper . "It's an offer" I heard one of the unknown guys suggest "One I'd like you to take but of course that's not up to me".

"I'm not sure...it sounds risky . I mean , we just got out of a huge dilemma , would it be wise to get ourselves into another hundred ? I think that question pretty much answers itself!" Freddi nodded , from his voice I could tell that whatever this deal was , he sure as hell wasn't going to agree to it . And of course this was directed to Jason.

"It's fun" shurgged a short , cute guy . "Plus we're tough and with you with us I'm sure we'll be pretty much untouchable" . His dimpled smile was more than enough to cause my cheeks to burn , switching my orbs over to Jason : who then locked his eyes on Freddi , who gave Jason a glance of warning . The look reminded me of the way Freddi looked at me when he knew something I was about to do was wrong . Like that one time when I was four when he tried to convince me that shaving the neighbors cat was a bad idea.

"It's not safe ... for Ashton , I mean . What will she say If I wake her up and be like 'Hey babe , I'm in a gang now' . My vision is she'll freak!" .

"Then talk to her about it?" suggested the dark guy that seemed to be the one progecting the offer the most . "It won't hurt will it ? Plus she'll be glad to know that you wanted to talk to her about it first, before you just took the deal without her say in it" . 

"Yes she would be glad!" I played a smirk on my lips as I stood up from a step on the stairs and wondered over to them . Jason shot up , his expression half shock , half anger . 

"I thought I left you watching Bambi?!".

"My run isn't that retarded!" I retorted , the same smirk still playing itself across my lips . "So this is the famous Ashton Collins ?" grinned the main guy who seemed to speak for all the others who sat behind him . I wondered my gaze over to Jason who then looked down at me , his jaw clenched tightly as if he wanted no one else to see me but himself . "Ashton , this is Mason , Riley , Kane and Seb" gesturing over to each of them as they gave me a friendly greeting wave and a kind smile . "They helped me save you".

Nodding , I folded my arms over my chest and looked them all up and down . "Thank you" I nodded at them all before leaning into Jason and whispering into his ear secretively . "Can I talk to you in private for a second?" not that he had a choice , he nodded . Grabbing his arm I dragged him into a hidden corner . "Do you realize what this could do?" I whispered in a hiss , waiting for an answer which he didn't return , I tried to contain myself . I felt my temper rise as he stared at the floor . "Well!?".