Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"

*Freddi's P.O.V*

I woke up on the leather couch with no blankets , i rubbed my eyes harshly and wondered over to the kitchen . I must have fell asleep watching t.v , when i heard Jason's bedroom door open . 

"Morning" a soft , sleepy , gentle voice sprinkled through the air . I swept myself around to see Ash in new , fresh clothes that Jason had me saving for her , just for precaution but i'm not allowed to tell her any of our plans , not until them two are official i guess . I didn't know who's Jason's girl was before, he wouldn't tell me and now that i know , i wish i would have never of known at all . To see my childhood 'friend' be around him , feels wrong and just darn disgusting . 

"Oh morning" i mumbled over to her . 

"Did urh , did you sleep well?" she stumbled over to me in the kitchen as i poured out some cereal . 

"No but i heard you had quite a good night Collins" i spat as i slammed the cereal cupboard door , making it create a harsh slam . 

"I-i don't understand" she stuttered as she jumped up at the harsh pound of noise . 

"Did it ever occur to you that all i tried to do for you was help you?!" i squinted tightly as i snapped around to her in confusion . "Did it ever pop up to you that if you just let me in , we could have made things right?" i butted in before she got to answer . 

"I just wanted to be alone Freddi ! Why is that such a crime to you ? And if i had of been 'friends with you" she created rabbit ears with her fingers and bent them in twice . "It would of led me here anyway , with you being friends with Jason!" she screamed in my face . 

"I would never have brought you here if you would have been with me Ash , i would have treated you a heck of a lot better than he does ! And i know he shouts at you and hurts your feelings because he does the exact same to me!" i boomed up to her with annoyance in my eyes . 

"Then why are you even friends with him ? I know him a world more than you Freddi!" she spat with attitude . 

"Really Ash , do you really ?" i smirked sarcastically . "Alright then , if you know him so well , tell me the exact number of how many innocent people he was murdered!" 

"Freddi!" she wined "Why can't you just except that i know a different Jason than you do" she neared closer to me as she looked up into my eyes . 

"Well i don't understand Ash !" i yelled so loud in an outburst . "I'v been here for you all that time , cared for you , stuck up for you when you were little . And in comes the bad boy who just happened to save you in one of his ambushes !" i threw my arms up in the air in confusion . She backed away in shock at my sudden outburst "Can't you understand that i'm the one who's always been there for you , not him!" . 

We both shut silent and stared at each other in shock . When Jason's bedroom door flew open . "What the fuck is all this racket" he boomed . 

"J-jason i--" i stuttered sheepishly . 

"No ! I heard every word Hensen!" he spat as he held out his hand to me , to tell me to shut up . "Is there a problem Freddi?" Jason staggered over to Ash in just some trackies , showing off his airbrushed abs and tattoos as he put his arm around over shoulders . Ash looked to the floor and bit down heavily on her lip . 

I fell silent and joined her glance at the floor , when i shook my head and looked back up at them "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" i mumbled as i wondered away and into the lounge . 

*Ash's P.O.V* 

"What was that all about?" Jason smirked into my ear as he kissed it tenderly .