Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"

"Ashton's P.O.V*

"I can see you" a smudged and unclear voice ruffled through the speaker of my Iphone . My stomach began to churn in fright and astonishment as i hesitatingly held the phone to my ear . It was as if every bone in my body began to grow weak and shake in horrific fear . 

"What , who is this?" I whispered down the mic , feeling the stinging behind my eyes begin to simmer , refusing to release the tears . 

"Your soul taker" the unknown , looming voice smirked . The line went dead . Everything merged into slow motion , my grip on the phone just , fainted away . My head began to spin and my legs fell in on themselves . The only sound was Jason , shouting , stumbling around me , trying to pull me back up onto my feet . 

     *   *   * 

I felt sleep drift away from myself , my eyes beginning to flutter as they slowly opened . The straining light of the lamp on my bedside table stung my eyes , like rays of burning heat waves being pressed against my helpless orbs . I shut them quickly again , and tight . The light was then switched off , curiousness began to swarm inside my chest . I slowly sat myself into a sitting position , to see Jason sitting on the end of my bed . "Your finally awake" he smiled and placed a light and tender kiss to my cheek . 

"What happened?" i sighed as i held my head , this isn't the first time something like this has happened . 

"Someone called you earlier"

I can see you

"I don't know who it was , you didn't tell me . You just kind of , flaked out..." he added , my eyes scattered around the room , baffled as everything came back . "Do you remember?" he rested his muscular hand over mine that was squeezing the bed sheet tight into my fist . I squinted , trying to bring back the mysterious phone call even more . 

What , who is this

Your soul taker

"I can't recognise the voice" i whispered under my breath , the same quotes , that same vile voice spilling through my mind . "It sounded weird , it didn't even sound human!" i breathed out in a whisper , it didn't seem possible for someone to have made such an unreal , horrid voice like that . 

"Did you recognise the number?" he quaried as he licked his lips in suspision , dancing his eyes over my brown orbs . 

"I didn't even look at it..." i sighed in disbelief . "Wait maybe it will be saved on my phone , i co--"

"No" he interrupted "Your mom took it . She came in here earlier , took the phone , found you asleep, muttered something under her breath and left the room" 

"She didn't see you did she!" i felt panic over power my heart as it began to beat ten times faster . 

"No" he chuckled , falling his head down in laughter "She was calling for you at the bottom of the stairs , for dinner . Of course you wouldn't wake , even i couldn't wake you . So i hid in your wardrobe" he looked up to the celling and smiled to himself in , what it looked like , acomplishment?.