Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"

*Ash's P.O.V*

One kiss , just one kiss can mean everything . There's something there , i felt it , i know it . He may be bad and stupid and selfish and evil and conceded and arrogant and nasty ... well you get the point but i'm actually falling head over heels for this guy .

When a load of water came flooding through the bottom of the door me and Jason hopped up from each other , hesitating at this weird situation . I shot my eyes around the running liquid that was eating up the floor and i watched in fascination as it began to spread quickly .

"Ash quick try the window , it's not stopping" Jason demanded . I did exactly as he said and tried to push and pull but struggled at the most .

"It won't budge" i quivered as i tried even harder .

The water began to rise quicker and more powerfully as more came through . "What do we do?" i cried .

"I don't know" he shrugged and looked at me with no emotion what so ever .

"Well we can't just fucking stand here !!" i screamed and tried to smash the window with my elbow as there was no chairs or anything around to smash it with .

"This is hopeless!" he ran his hands heavily down his face .

"Try the door!" i added , he paddled over and tried , twisting , pulling , pushing and turning but it wouldn't move one bit . "Fuck sake!" he cursed . "This is all your fault Collins!!!!!" he bellowed .

"My fault?!!" i scream "How is this my fault!"

"You brought us here and i bet this is all Charlies doing!!" Jason paced up and down scratching the back of his head , i watched him in half day dream half irritation . How can a guy make you feel so wanted and cared about and then the next make you feel like you've committed the worst crime on earth . "Your such a stupid fucking bitch aren't you?" ...ok now i was fuming .

"One minute i'm beautiful and the next i'm a fucking bitch?!" i scream , the water rising up to my waist . "You know what your a stupid arrogant bastard who needs to learn how to respect people!"

"I need to respect people , oh i need to respect people??!!" he pointed to himself in disbelief "You babe need to respect me for one ! And second you don't have a clue what your doing out here that's what makes you a stupid bitch! Yes your beautiful you always fucking are ! That's the worst thing ! You drive me pissing insane Collins in both ways ! Your a mind fuck!!!!" he began tugging at his hair violently as if to take the stress away . I didn't know how to take this for a first , i was beautiful but annoying , i make him insane but he's also insane for me??

"Your confusing ..." i sighed as shook my head . "How are we going to get out of here before we die then?" i snarled and rested my hand firmly on my waist as i stared at him in question with an eyebrow arched .

"You tell me smarty ass!" he playfully half smiled and rose both of his eyebrows up . The water was now above my waist , i would have to swim for my life soon .

"So your saying you don't have a clue?" i wince .

"Yes babe!" he nodded .

"Don't call me babe , i'm not your babe!" i screamed as the water rose up even higher we were sent up , so our feet weren't touching the floor . Little confession ........ i can't swim . I didn't want to tell him because ... he'd laugh at me for one and i couldn't have that , he laughs at me enough as it is . Gravity didn't exist anymore , i screamed for my life .

"Jaso--" i howled before my mouth had reached the water and i was basically talking bubbles . I was drowning and quickly . I struggled , eagerly trying to reach the surface , well what was left of it . I clawed at the water , begging for it to somehow push me back up . Nothing worked , i was dead meat . I grew weak and helpless as i felt my breathe slip away from myself i was looking into the mist of the water around me . I was done , i was gone .