Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"

*Jason's P.O.V*

I watched them stagger over all in a group with my cig hanging out of my mouth . Waiting for their approach , squinting through the sun that was left in the sky . When they had finally reached me i came up closer to them . 

"Jason" i heard a low masculine voice call from within the crowd of smirking middle aged people . Mostly men , only a couple of girls . When a familiar figure stepped through the crowd . "It's not nice to ignore a knock on the door is it McCan?" i know him all to well . My older brother Charlie . We may be brothers but we are not friends . 

"What are talking about Charlie?" i smirked as i pinched the cig , slowly taking it out of my mouth . 

"You know exactly what i'm talking about the 'police' came to your house yesterday . Didn't they McCan?" i don't understand why he just calls me McCan it's his second name too . Honestly if i had a list of my most wanted to kill , he'd be number one . I absolutely despise him . He left me to defend for myself when our family went down to nothing . He got his own gang of thugs with him after a while and ever since he's been doing god knows what with them causing trouble . Well i can't talk i'm just the same but atleast i do it on my own and never get suspected for anything i do . 

"How would you kn--" i trailed off , looking up at him in shock and confusion , threading my eyebrows together . 

"That's right wise guy . It was me at your door not the fucking police" and he let out a mischievous chuckle as his gang smirked to themselves . 

"Wait , why would you--" i couldn't believe it when everything in my mind clicked in place . "You burnt down the field" i squinted up at him in confusion . 

He played an applause , chuckling to himself . "Looks like you've finally grown some brain cells little bro" it sickened me to the bone that he was actually my brother and that he burnt down my loved field . Also the fact that we were actually related make my stomach twist . 

"Keep talking like that and you won't have any left!" i clench my fist's together tightly as anger swelled up in my veins , my blood boiling . 

"Oooooooh i'm scared" and he holds his hands up in mercy laughing , as did his 'disciples' . 

"You should be Charlie . After all you've done i could blow your brains out!" i huff , venom hanging off my every word . "You wouldn't lay a finger on me and you know it . I'd beat the fucking fuck out of you before you could throw in one punch !" i spat as i got right up in his face . 

"I would on your girl!" he smirks . 

"Girl ? I don't have a girl ? What girl ?" i hesitate . 

"I'v been watching you McCan , why would you have bought those girly clothes down there . Those lace bras huh ? Don't act dumb with me you little shit !" I shot my eyes down to Ash's black bag full of clothes that i had bought her laying near my car . 

"I don't know what your talking about!" i scoff as i look back up at him with danger riddled in my eyes.

"Where is she hiding McCan?" he stomps up to me ignoring the fact i didn't know , well at least i was pretending i didn't . I'm a shit lier but hopefully Ash is hiding somewhere they won't find her . "Brendon . Lainer . Go get her!" he orders two of his people to go look for my Ash . I instantly felt my gut start to churn as they ran over to the shack . 

"You won't find anyone!" i snap back over my glance to Charlie who just raised his eyebrows at me . 

*Ash's P.O.V*

I could hear bickering and a lot of it . When i heard them mention my name . I felt my heart start to rase with fear . I began to hear footsteps flood into the shack and i tried eagerly to keep my breathing under control so they wouldn't hear . 

Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Love Story) Under New Construction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara