Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"I'm scared Jason.." i pull on his arm so we backed up into the bushes on the edge of the city . I could see the bright lights shining through building windows and the harsh smell of car fumes .

"What's to be scared of , you live here don't you ? It's me who should be scared Ash , what if i got caught?" he whispers harshly behind gritted teeth .

"Jason?" i twitch my head in sark as i point to the huge bite mark in my side that was still leaking of warm blood .

"For Christ sake , i forgot about that!" he slaps himself in the forehead firmly as he slid his hand down his face heavily after . "Right , come here!" he bends in his fingers into his hands , telling me to come closer .

"What??!" i spit .

"Come . Here!" he widens his eyes as if what he was trying to say was so obvious .

"What are you going to do?" i squint as i back away a little .

"I'm not going to bite you Ash!" he grins as he eggs me on .

"Is that a bet McCan?" i arch an eyebrow at him as i fold my arms tight to my chest .

"What ? That i won't bite you Collins ? . Oh , i'll try!" he mocks as he shakes his head "Now stop fooling around , come here" he squats down on the floor as i walk slowly up to him . I was suddenly pulled up off of the ground and up into his arms . I jump out of my skin as my feet no longer had contact with the floor .

"Jason!" i scream as his hands were way to close to my butt .

"What now?" he rolls his eyes to the back of his head and slowly aimed them back into mine . Walking along with me as i jolt in his arms as he took each heavy step .

"Err , your hands are a little close to my--"

"Yepp , yes they are" he chuckles lightly as he looked at cheekily .

"Your so stupid" i shake my head that was almost resting on his shoulder .

"You like it really , you just think you have to complain cause it's normally wrong for me too touch you , isn't it?" he grins , so satisfied with himself . We were now coming closer to the sidewalk of the city . I was so nervous i can't even explain it .

"What's that suppose to mean smarty pants?" i giggle in disbelief .

"It means that you like the way i'm holding you , you just don't want to admit it Ash!" he rolls his head down to me as he stop right in front of the side walk . He let go of my lightly , he didn't drop me on the floor as normal . Normally he would get my confused and lost in his eyes and words then drop me straight on the floor and think it's funny . But he didn't this time . !It's not like i haven't held you like that before anyway" he smirks over his shoulder to me as he pulled a holy bush out of his way to he could look straight out onto the sidewalk . He didn't wince one bit , it was just like touching candyfloss for him .

"You have?" i squint and twitch my head as i crouch down beside him.

"Yes , when i found you holding your side last night when the wolfs attacked you , i picked you up just like i did just now" he didn't even look at me , his eyes were fixed to the sidewalk that was just on the other side of the holy bush .

"Oh , ok then" i shrug it off and look out to the road with passing cars racing down it . "So you like holding me?"

"Oh for Christ sake Collins!" he smirks , letting out a deep breath and shaking his head chuckling . "Right , lets just go and don't let anyone see your face . Oh and don't make eye contact with anyone you hear me?" he points his finger up to my face , ordering to do as he said .