Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"

*Jason's P.O.V*

"He urmm" she bit her lip as she tried to contain her tears. I watched as her face turned a sickening colour.

"Ash!" I felt my blood begin to boil as I watched her fall apart. She shook her head as tears flooded down her cheeks. She began to scream, so loud the birds flew away into all sorts of angles.

Her face turned red as the screams escaped her chapped lips. "I'm here.
I'm here" I raced up to her and wrapped her into my jacket.

I held her tight as she thought her way out of my arms. "I want to go home!" She bellowed into the woods. "You did this to me. This is all your fault" and she shoved me harshly out of her way.

"Just tell me what happened" I demanded as I desperately tried to contain my anger. She shook her head and screamed even louder. "That vile thing touched me!" She growled through her teeth. I drop.

"I will kill that son of a bitch. Brother or not, he is a dead man walking" I stormed away into the trees.

"I'll fucking kill him!!!" I bellow into the tall slender branches surrounding me.

"Jason! Jason wait!" Ash hesitated as she caught up to me and she caught hold of my shoulder . "Stop!" she orders in a stern tone . I slowly start to slow down my pace . "Look at me Jason!" .........."McCan look at me!" i did as she said and spun around . There was a fair bit of distance between us but i could make out every scratch bruise and cut on her face and body .

"I . Am going . To kill him!" i sternly clench up made fists , tightening them as hard a possible .

"Please take me home" she quivers as he wonders over to me , her right hand running up and down my left arm . Her soft perishing hands brush over my tattoos, her cold touch sends a deadly shiver down my back. "I'm so scared" she drops her head and smiles .

"How can i breathe another minute , knowing he's walking around somewhere while he's fucking touched you!" i spit behind gritted teeth , rubbing the back of my neck .

Our eyes search each others for a moment . Her glistening orbs shadowing across from mine "Your staying with me!" I order "If you go home now, they'll trace you, track you down. I need you hear with me, to keep you safe. You'll only be in more danger back home" I grab her shoulders and send a convincing look into her eyes .

"Your just saying that because of this evil thing around my neck aren't you" she squeals as she tugs it from her neck and throws it away.

"No Ashton!" I yell "This is about you! I care about you! You will not be safe in your own home anymore. I'm trying to protect you!" I grip the back of my neck and pace up down down.

I run to where the necklace landed and place it around my own neck. "I do not have to be here" she screams.

"No your right, you don't. But if you leave, you die" I shrug as if dying was nothing.

She sat silent as she scrubbed the dirt off of her skin with her nails. She sunk her head in her hands and started to weep. "Trust me" I kneeled down in front of her. "I might not be the best host in the world but I would sincerely advise you to stay with me, sweetheart. No where is safe now, we have to keep moving. I know what your feeling, sick, exposed, violated. But please, I need you with me" I grabbed her hand and mine and searched for her eyes.

She looks up at me and nods lightly before standing. "Does it hurt?" I ask as I wrap her arm over my shoulder. I wrap my hand around her waist and rub my thumb across her skin softly. "Your cuts".

She nods as she clutched my shoulder firmly. "I never meant for this to happen" I sigh "I'm so sorry" she looks up at me . "You shouldn't be walking" and i scoop her up in my arms and hold her tight .