Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"

*Jason's P.O.V*

"Do your ears work you dumb shit ?! Their here because of the bombing!" i spit and i puff on my cig . Slowly breathing it out in the boiling heat of the garage .

"Woah , ok ! But i thought they wouldn't find you!" i can see her shaking with terror . I slowly walk up to her with my cig hanging in my mouth . I grip her shoulders tight so she'd stop .

"They don't know i live her , i'm wanted . If they find out i'm here , they'll arrest me!" i whisper , looking into her eyes that were shimmering from the sun blazing in through the blurred windows .

"What about me?" she trembles even more as i grab her shoulders tighter .

"Just say i kidnapped you or something . That's if they come in" when we heard them drive away we both let out a sigh of relief . I darted over to the door to peep out . They had left .

I ran outside in the blazing heat where the yellow flower field had been set alight . Now i know why it's so hot . We went round the back way so we had no idea they had set alight to the field . But why?. I hear Ash gasp out loud as we both stood and stared at all the beautiful flowers burning away .

"Quick , Ash . Grab me the hosepipe." i demanded her as she ran over and handed it to me . I blew out all the fire , it took a while but we got it done . We both crawled out of the garage and into the plain , dead field .

"Why would they do that?" she quivers .

"I have no idea . Let's just hope they don't come back" and i stormed out and stomped over to the shack .

*Ash's P.O.V*

"Why are you so angry?! It's not like we died in the fire , is it?" i scream after him . He shifts up his red checked , plaid shirt and spins around to me .

"What?" he scoffs evilly . "You have no idea what that field meant to me!" he booms .

"Well no , i'v only known you for a flipping day!!" i scream charging up to him even closer .

"My farther planted all of them flowers . One by fucking one for my mother! All of those flowers celebrated her life! When i had those flowers . I felt as if she was still here ! Now their gone . All of them!" wow . I never knew he had a story . I just thought we was some random killer .

"Oh , sorry" i frown , he shakes his head at me and storms into the shack . Smashing the door shut behind him . I watched him go inside and sat down on the burnt ground . I cried my eyes out for about half an hour . This is so messed up . I looked up in the dim grey sky . Where the heck is summer ? When i saw a shimmer of yellow catch my eye far in the distance . I stood up slowly and wondered over .

I glanced down to see one left yellow flower . Fine and pristine as if it had been untouched by the fire at all . I smiled to myself as one last tear dropped on the floor . I carefully picked it up and admired it's petals lightly . I knew then that i should probably apologise to Jason .

"Jason?!" i cry as i burst through the shack . To find him drinking alcohol on the couch . "Urh Jason?" i quiver as i stare at him .

"Oh look ! The slut!" He chuckles . "What have you got to say now?!" he slurs . His eyes blood shot as he staggers towards me .

"What?" i shake as i back away from him. "You've been drinking way to much!!" i scream and push him away .

"Oh have i now?" he smiles , his alcohol breathe hitting my wet face , just recovering from the tears. "How about we dress you down huh?" he smirks , slurring even more as he pulls my shirt open and looks down to my bra .

"Piss off you ass hole!!" i bellow and slap him round the face .

"Awh come on shawty ! It's just me?" he smirks again his eyes drooping , his smile crooked sending shivers down my spine . I slammed the flower down to the work top and ran outside into the field . Drained enough as it is i started to cry hysterically . I thought he would come after me so i ran out around the back and lied down in his truck and cried myself to sleep .

{ In The Morning }

Ahh shit my head . I felt a huge hang over take over me . My head pounded like mad and i could hardly get up . I staggered over to my fridge and grabbed a bottle of water . I gulped it all down at once . Coming back down i saw a perfect , bright yellow flower left over from the fire sitting on the work top . Where the hell did that come from and how is it still ... perfect ? .

I clutched to it tightly as i wondered around the house looking for Ash . "Ash?!" i scream . "Ashton!!" saying her whole name so she'd hopefully snap at me to tell me not to call her that . Which i still don't even know why . I like her name .

I couldn't find her anywhere . So i drifted outside . Trying to cut out the burnt field from my vision . I saw a dark silhouette sleeping in my truck . I darted over and opened up the door . "Ash , wake up!" i shove her and shake her and she shoots up in shock .

"Get away from me you perv" she spits .

"What?" i twitch . "Was i drunk last night?"

"More like wasted" she scoffs "Are you satisfied now ? You got a sneak down my bra . Called me a slut?" .

"What ? No ? I said that?" wow what an assi was .. . Good one Jason .

"Yeah , you did!" she snarls as she pushed me out the way to get out of the truck .

"Did you get this?" i question as i hold the flower up in front of her .

"No ..." she sighs as she wonders away from me .

"Well it can't of got their on it's own" i smirk .

"Ok , yes i did freaking get that for you . I found it because i was going to apologise . For the field , for underestimating you . You don't even say sorry for last night! So you know what . I'm not going to apologise until YOU DO!" she storms off in a huff and i actually feel quilty .

What ? I don't feel guilt . I'm Jason McCan !