Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"

*Peter's P.O.V*

"What the fuck is wrong with our daughter?" i scoffed as me and my wife made our way out of the shopping mall , our stomachs practically eating themselves away in guilt , sorrow and pain . 

"I have no idea Peter , we need to phone the police--"

"Didn't you hear what she said ? We can't call the cops , don't you trust our daughter?" and i grabbed the phone away from her . 

"What ? Peter , no ! I'm just  , i'm so worried about her.....I'm so angry!" she screeched behind her teeth as she scratched her fingers down her face . 

"It's ok love , let's just get out of here hey?" and i held her in my arms as she began to sob as we walked back over to the parking lot . 

*Trey's P.O.V*

"We'll start off looking in the centre of the city , in every crevice to find those shit bags alright?" and the rest of the gang nodded in agreement with me as we gathered around the map that i was holding . "Their around here somewhere and if you find them before i do , contact me on my cell ok?" they all nodded again as i dismissed them and we started off the hunt for the two idiots that were running clueless around the city , with something that's very important to our group . So important they haven't got a fucking clue ! 

*Ashton's P.O.V* 

We hid away down an alley for the day , trying to keep quiet and hidden for hours , do you know how hard that is ? Jason said it was a major risk going out to the mall today and the C.I.A will be checking every single security camera located in the city . Good job i had new clothes then hey , i'v had enough of wearing the same for a week . 

Night began to fall and Jason took me too a public toilet to get changed into my clubbing clothes , not the best of places but it was something . There would be many people about but Jason said it would be too dark and the people out would be too drunk to notice us . Also , if anything did happen Jason will have it under control , well at least i hope he will . 

I came out last out of the toilets and Jason rose his eyebrows as he scanned my body down  . "You look so good Ash!" he continued to drag on his cig and blew out all the smoke that rose up in the air. He took another drag on it as i walked up closer to him so our lips were millimeters apart . He blew out of the smoke in my face , teasing me . His hair was high as usual but he had a leather black jacket on with black trousers and black Supras . The zips on his jacket making a magical noise , guess with all the black he's keeping a low profile tonight , well he has too . 

The only bad thing was , we had to dump our old clothes when we were done with them so we didn't get tracked and i hated that cause i love all these new clothes he's bought me . We keep them hid up in our own private place though , so that's cool . I was wearing a white dress that stopped just near my knee . White high heels and the dove necklace sitting still around my neck and a small denim jacket over the top so i didn't look to fleshy .