Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"Where am i suppose to sleep?" i huff at Jason who's eyes were dropping into a deep sleep i could tell . "Hello!" i shook him harshly and he shoved me off of him and gave me a very evil look .

"I don't know ! Find somewhere!" he scoffs as he starts to lay down on the couch even more to get comfy .

"What a gentlemen!" i sarcastically moan . I couldn't take another minute of his rudeness so i decided to go outside to have a walk around in the field . I still have Jason's phone , so maybe i could sneakily call my mom . I dialed her mobile number in when i heard a russle in the flowers behind me . I deleted the number and rapidly turned around .

"Take the couch , i'll sleep in the truck" it was Jason . Did he really just give in to me ? That quickly ?

"Are you sure ? I don't mind sleeping in the truck ?" i smile through the dark .

"No , just go before i change my mind" and he trailed off through the yellow flowers and over to his truck . Well that was easy , i skipped my way back over to the hide out and drifted off to sleep . No comfy pajamas to snuggle in . Maybe this was a bad idea .

( In The Morning )

I slowly woke up , fluttering my eyes . It was so cold , i started to shudder . It shouldn't be like this in the summer . I dragged myself up and outside , as the harsh breeze hit me , i grew goosebumps all up my arms . I ran around the back of the shack to where i thought Jason was fast asleep in the truck instead to find no truck at all and worst of all no Jason .

I waited almost 4 hours for his return . When i heard the roaring motor of his truck pull up . I leaped up from the couch and sprinted outside . "Were the heck have you been?!" i scream as i push him .

"Why? You miss me?" he smirks as he leans in the truck to grab about 7 bags all at once .

"I was scared!" i scream again but trying to figure out what he had bought . "What have you got?" i question starting to grow a tad frightened .

"Figured you eat loads so , i bought you some food and some clothes . But don't eat the clothes,that would just be wrong" he grins .

I roll my eyes at his stupidity and smile "Why are you being nice so me? Didn't think you liked me?" i smirk .

"I don't like you , i'm just simply trying to keep you alive" why did it hurt at the fact he doesn't like me , i shouldn't even care ! I shrug as i take a couple bags from him . I ran inside , escaping from the cold . When i emptied the bags , i came across something i never thought i would .

"You smoke?" i twitch as i take out the cigarette packet . He nods as he snatches them away , takes one out and lights it .

"Want one?"

"No thank you , i'd prefer to live with my lungs" i add a sarky attitude . He widens his eyes and rolls them slowly .