"Mr. Faulkerson," a photographer suddenly appears, "May we take a picture with you and your friends?"

"Of course." Richard smiling. A smile he is faking. He doesn't like that. But he can't back down now.

We all move a little closer. Eva is on the left side. Richard and I are in the middle. Thomas is on my right side. I feel Richard's arm around my waist, as we all smile into the camera.A flash appears and I feel another hand pinching my bottom. Not Richard. He wouldn't do it. I look to my right. Thomas grins at me. A dirty grin I sadly know all to well.

Suddenly a second and third photographer appear, all wanting to take picture of us. Maybe because it's nearly impossible to take picture with Richard Faulkerson.

"I see you upgraded from me to him." I hear Thomas's voice in my ear.

I look at him horrified, "You're a horrible man." I whisper back.

"Mr. Faulkerson, may we take picture with you and the lovely lady?"

Thomas walks back to his wife and Richard and me smile into the cameras. A flash appears and suddenly I feel the need to get away. Run away.

Four more photographers walk up to us,all wanting to take pictures. No one has interest on Thomas and his wife.

"I want to go." I whisper into Richard's ears. "I feel sick."

The man nods  at me, "Of course." he whispers back before he puts on a smile.

"Gentlemen, it's  been ice here, but we have to get going now."

"Already."

"Yes. It was nice seeing you again, Eva. Thomas." Richards say nodding

Thomas nods at him and smiles at me,  "Miss Mendoza."

I fake another smile before Richard takes my hand  and we leave the horse race. As we walk on the meadow, I feel my stomach turning around. I hold it in, not wanting to throw up on a public event.

"Are you okay?" Richard asks me worried.

I start to choke and quickly run behind the bushes, as far away from the people as possible. I vomit on the meadow, feeling my sick stomach getting better.

"Here" he says, handing me a handkerchief with his initials stitched on it in a dark blue.

I wipe   away the vomit and take a deep breath, feeling my legs shaking.

"Are you okay?" he ask me again.

I turn  around and take another breath I nod. "Yes."

"Come on, I get you a glass of water. You need to drink something." he says, taking my hand and leading me back to the crowd.

"What I need is to get away from here." I say to him, stopping. "Get me away from here, Richard." I add in a softer tone.

He looks at me, reading my eyes. He locks eyes with me for a nearly a minute before he nods "Okay. I'll get you away from here."

"Thank you." I say as we walk along the sandy way.

We say no word. The whole walk back to the parking spot, we say nothing. I don't want to talk. Not about this, Not now. Not so soon. Not with him. Not with anyone.

I still feel his hands on my butt. I still feel his dirty little hands on my skin. And I still see his freaking dirty grin on his lips. I still feel his disgusting hot breath against my skin, telling me how.....