Invitation

Hey guys! I'm aware this isn't my best AU and honestly I don't like this one a lot but felt like I needed to upload it. And yes, I am major sabriel trash but felt like I needed a little Sam&Jess added in there. Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes! Thanks for reading and please comment and vote! Enjoy?
________________________________

Dean lay on his bed, head back on the wooden frame as he bit into the burger in his hand. His headphones felt heavy over his ears as they'd been placed there over two hours ago.
He looked up from his book as he saw, from the corner of his eye, someone walk into the room. Dean pulled his headphones away from his ears.
'Hey.' Cas stood wearing only his boxers as he flipped through the papers in his hands.
'What's that?' Dean sat up placing his book onto the table beside the bed.
'Just the mail.' Cas looked curiously down at an envelope as he flipped it over to open it, 'Huh.' He smiled as he read.
Dean looked up at Cas, 'What?'
'Look.' He passed the cream envelope to Dean before sitting down beside him.
Dean smiled down at the envelope, he knew exactly what this was.

          'Together with their families
                SAM WINCHESTER
                                &
                  JESSICA MOORE
   Invite you to celebrate their marriage...'

'Finally.' Dean smiled as he continued to read, 'You think my dad will be there?'
'Why wouldn't he be?' Cas set down the other letters beside him.
'I dunno.' Dean shrugged as he stood up from the bed.
Cas watched as Dean walked over to wardrobe, taking his shirt off and replacing it with a clean one.
'So...' He muttered as he walked back over to Cas.
'So?' Cas looked at him confused.
'So are we like... Going to the wedding... Together?'
Cas smiled at the thought, soon realising he hadn't answered Dean yet.
'Oh... If it's okay with you.' He took Deans hand within his own, 'Why?'
'My dad doesn't know.' He gritted his teeth, shivering at the thought of his father.
'Oh.'
'I still want to go with you, don't worry.'
'Good!' Cas laughed, falling back onto the bed as he slipped his hand away from Deans.
'Want something to eat?' Dean crawled across the bad towards the pillows Cas' head lay on.
'Yeah.'
Dean pressed his lips against Cas', his fingers running through his thick black hair.
'Okay.' Dean stood up, trailing his hand across the sheets before leaving the room.
Cas grabbed the envelope from the other end of the bed, scanning and admiring the perfect calligraphy. Had Dean seriously not told his father yet?
Cas closed his eyes, he'd never been to a weeding before. It'll be fine.

~The day of the wedding~

'Ready?' Dean turned to Cas, adjusting his crooked tie before shoving the car keys on his pocket and opening the door.
Cas followed awkwardly as Dean walked across the street, pulling his tie back into its usual crooked position.

'Hey Sammy' Dean smiled as they walked into a room full of guys, 'You nervous?'
Sam looked at Dean in the mirror he was sat at and nodded his head silently.
'Hey Cas.' Sam waved across the room as Cas sat down on the couch.
'Hi.' Cas looked around the room, no sight of John yet.
'Where's Bobby?' Dean looked over at Sam as he sat beside Cas.
'Where do ya think?' Sam laughed, 'He went to find some alcohol.'
'Ahh.' Dean smiled, 'I could do with a beer.' Dean stood up from the couch and walked across the room, 'Bobby?' He yelled as he walked out of the door.
Sam began adjusting his collar in the mirror, huffing and puffing as he tried repeatedly.
'Let me help.' Cas walked over to Sam, pulling a chair beside him and sitting down.
'Thanks.' Sam let go of his collar allowing his arms to rest for the first time as Cas took over.
They were both silent, Cas still adjusting Sams ridiculous collar and tie.
'Cas...'
'Yes Sam?' Cas didn't look up from what he was doing, beginning to become frustrated himself.
'You and Dean...' He began, Cas looking him directly in the eyes for the first time, 'I'm... I'm glad he's got you.'
Cas smiled, 'Thankyou Sam.'
'My dad doesn't know yet does he?'
'Dea-'

'I don't know what?' John walked into the room, beer in hand.
'Nothing.' Sam said immediately.
Cas sat up straight, he had always feared the winchesters father.
'C'mon Sammy,' He mocked, 'Tell your old man.'
Sam turned to Cas nervously, Cas returning a look of discomfort.
'Fine.' John sighed, 'I'm sure Castiel will tell me.'
Cas' eyes widened, what was he supposed to say? He couldn't tell John.
'It's nothing, really.'

'I couldn't find Bobb-' he stopped abruptly as he saw his father staring at him.
Cas gave Dean an awkward glance before returning his gaze on John.
'Do you know what I'm not supposed to know?' He pointed at Dean.
'Huh?' Dean glanced back and forth between the three of them.
'Ah nothing.' John waved his hand I'm defeat.
'Okay.' Dean began, 'but I do need to talk to you later.' Dean nodded in Cas direction subtly as he spoke to his father.
'What about?'
'It doesn't matter right now,' he smiled, 'Let's get Sammy married!'
Sam laughed out loud as his brother attempted to change the subject.
'You've got yourself a good one Sam.' John began, 'let's hope you find a girl like Jess soon, eh Dean?' He nudged Dean who forced a laugh.

The ceremony was beautiful, tears were shed and memories made. Everyone posed in front of the cameras before being lead off to the dance floor.
'Wanna dance?' Dean held out his hand to Castiel.
'What about your dad?'
'Who cares!' He laughed, grabbing Cas' hand and dragging him onto the dance floor.
Castiel looked nervously around the room as they danced, hoping they weren't in view of John. Sam waved in their direction as he danced with Jessica on the other side of the room. They were perfect together.
'Uh oh.' Cas hit his head against Deans shoulder to hide his face.
'What?' Dean looked around the room to see John walking over in their direction.
'Dean...' John attempted to smile, 'May I talk to you?' He gritted his teeth.
'Okay.'
Cas slipped away through the crowd to avoid the confrontation he assumed was about to happen. He found Charlie and Kevin beside the buffet table talking and decided to join them. He watched Dean and John as they left the room.

'What was that?' John pointed through the doors.
'What?' Dean shook his head, trying to look confused.
'You know damn well what.' John shouted, 'You and... Castiel?' He lowered his voice so not to be heard by the other guests.
'So what?'
'I thought you liked girls Dean?'
'I do. I'm bisexual Dad. I love Cas.'
John looked astounded. He stood speechless as Dean spoke, his eyebrows raised and his mouth open.
Neither knew what to say. A few moments passed and Dean began to feel annoyed.
'You know what?' He began, pushing past his father, 'I'm gonna go back in there and dance with my boyfriend.' He turned to give his father a look of disgust before pushing the door open and leaving him stood alone.

Cas walked across the room as he saw Dean enter, 'Well?' He urged, 'How'd he take it?'
'I'd say he took it quiet well.'