Introductions

Sorry I haven't been as active as usual lately. I've been revising for my exams and I've just been really busy. I know I've written AU's similar to this but I kinda like it. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Sidenote?] - RIP to all those lost during the recent Orlando shootings. I don't understand how people can be so hateful towards love. Stay safe guys. #LoveIsLove 🌈
________________________________

'Who's that?' Cas nudged Charlie, pointing down the corridor as he slammed his locker door shut.
'Who?' Charlie narrowed her eyes, resting her elbow on Cas' shoulder as she balanced on her tip-toes to see through the crowd in front of them.
'Him.' Cas pointed again at the boy stood a few metres away at his locker door.
'Ooh.' Charlie exhaled, 'That's Dean Winchester. He's in my biology class.'
'Oh cool.' Cas nodded, smiling as the boy looked in their direction.
The pair were then greeted by Kevin who waved over Gabriel as they walked to class.
They walked past the boy, who seemed particularly interested in Castiel as he stood admiring him from behind.

The class took their usual seats, Cas beside Hannah at the table in the far left corner.
'Hey Cas.' Hannah opened her book and placed it on the table, 'You okay?'
'Hey, yeah I'm fine.' Cas sat down, not really acknowledging what Hannah continued to say as he smiled at the boy yet again.
'Now class.' A short woman with large circular glasses walked into the room, 'Please take your seats.'
The class went silent, students hushing one another as they watched the woman write her name on the board.
'I am Mrs Tran.' She bellowed as she wrote.
The class simultaneously turned their heads as Kevin hit his head against the table in embarrassment. Pupils laughed, whispering to one another.
'Now, I shall be replacing Mr Campbell temporarily. Please take out your textbooks and turn to page 109.' She turned away from the board to face the class.
Dean remained where he stood, unsure where to sit,
'Uh... Miss?' He whispered
'Ah Mr Winchester you shall be seated next to Mrs Bradbury.' She pointed across the room.
Charlie waved Dean over realising his confusion. He sat beside her awkwardly taking out his textbook and pen.
Charlies table was just in front of Castiels so he was able to listen to their conversation throughout the lesson.

~After class~

'Hey guys.' Charlie smiled as she walked over to the large group by Cas' locker, 'This is Dean.' She waved her hand over Deans shoulder as if to present him.
'Hey.' Dean mumbled
Charlie introduced Dean to Benny, who stood talking about football with Dean for a good few minutes, giving Cas the chance to take Charlie aside.
'So...' Charlie smiled, 'What do you think of Dean? He's cute right?'
Cas narrowed his eyes, 'I guess...?'
Charlie sunk her arms back down to her sides in disappointment. 'Dude.'
'What?'
'You were totally checking him out during class!'
'No I wasn't!' Cas gasped
'Okay then.' Charlie smiled sarcastically, punching Cas in the arm as she lent up against her locker.
'Is he... You know....'
'Gay?' Charlie smirked, '100%.'
'How'd you know?' Cas turned to look at Dean across the hall.
'He sort-of told me. He said he had a boyfriend at his old school.'
'Oh.'
'Yeah.' Charlie pulled Cas' arm, urging him back to their group and towards Dean.
'Hey Dean, this is Cas.' She waved her hands as if to signal them to talk before walking away.
'Hey I'm Dean. But you already knew that...' Dean laughed, scratching his forehead. He was obviously nervous.
Cas laughed, 'What class are you in now?'
'I don't really know...' Dean took out his time-table looking completely confused.
Cas took the paper from his hand, 'Art Studies?' He said adjusting his glasses against his face, 'Same. I can walk with you if you'd like?'
'That'd be great.' Dean exhaled, taking the paper back from Cas and shoving it into his pocket.
'I'll see you later okay guys?' Cas patted Benny on the shoulder as he walked past.
'See ya in the cafeteria!' Charlie called after them, giving Cas a wink before returning to her conversation.
'You're pretty popular then?' Dean turned to Cas.
'Umm.. I guess? I like everyone.'
'Cool.' Dean raised his eyebrows
They continued to walk down the corridor, finally reaching the Classroom door.
'You mind if I sit with you?' Dean followed Castiel into the room.
'Sure.' He nodded taking his seat at the front of the class.