Welcome home

Dean peeled his hands away from Cas' face, revealing the house that stood before them. Their new home.
Grass freshly cut, walls freshly painted a pale baby blue with white Windows and shutters. Everything was absolutely perfect.
Sam had moved in with Gabe a few months back and Dean had always wanted a home of his own to share with Cas.
'Welcome home.' Dean smiled.
'It's amazing!' Cas yelled turning to Dean, eyes wide with excitement.
'I know.' Dean replied, loosening his grip on Cas' hand, 'go inside then.' He beckoned.
He walked forward hesitantly, turning to face Dean one last time before pushing the door open. Dean Followed far behind, allowing him to search the house, his footsteps echoing up the staircase.
Dean placed the box he currently held labelled 'photographs' onto the kitchen counter before walking up the stairs himself.
'Dean?' Cas shouted from another room.
He followed the sound of Cas' voice, entering the large bedroom to find Cas sat cross-legged on the floor with a large box in front of him.
'It's a record player.' Cas turned to Dean.
'It must have belonged to the previous owners,' he said sitting beside him, 'we can get rid of all this stuff tomorrow if you want.'
Cas' fingers fluttered against the player, his eyes wide with curiosity,
'I want to keep it.' He mumbled, 'if that's okay.'
'Sure thing.' Dean placed his hand onto Cas' shoulder as he stood up, walking to the door.
'Where're you going?' Cas asked
'I need to put the bed frame together,' he began, 'unless you'd rather sleep on the floor tonight?' He laughed.
'Okay. I'll get some boxes out of the car in a second.' He nodded

The room was left silent as Deans footsteps echoed through the house. Cas sat alone on the floor for a while, playing with the various objects he had found. Overall the record player was his favourite. He'd had one once before Gabe had broken it accidentally, he'd kept the records but had nothing to play them on.
The first box he received from the car coincidentally was filled with his rather large collection of records, along with other things. He placed the box on the bedroom floor, Dean turning to look at him smiling. He began organising the records on the shelf above the desk, placing the record player beneath them.
'Why don't you put some music on?' Dean asked, without looking up from the instruction manual he held.
'Okay.' Cas uttered, taking his favourite record from the sleeve.
Suddenly, the smooth voice of elvis echoed through the house, surrounding them. Cas looked over at Dean for approval, who was mouthing the words as he worked.
'Wanna order a pizza?' Cas said kneeling down next to Dean.
'Pepperoni?' Dean asked, turning to Cas.
'Sure thing.' He replied, pecking Dean on the lips before standing up.
Deans eyes followed Cas until he left the room, all he could do was smile.

The bed frame was now together; covered in blankets and pillows, Cas' teddy bear in the centre. Cas walked into the room, pizza box in hand,
'Hey,' he said sitting on the bed, 'can you get the beers from the kitchen please?' He said smiling.
'Sure. Be right back.' Dean beamed, kissing Cas on the cheek before leaving the room.
They both sat on the bed, Cas crossed legged like a child, Dean with his legs out-stretched leaning his head against the bed-frame. Dean opened the box, the smell of pepperoni surrounding them both.
Cas peeled a slice from the box, the cheese stringing away as he bit into it. He exhaled, 'what's wrong?' Dean laughed.
'It's hot!' Cas giggled, cheese spraying out of his mouth as he spoke.
Dean laughed, biting into his slice, 'it's not even hot!' He smirked.
Cas sipped his beer covering his face in froth, making Dean laugh hysterically.
'Why do you have to be so messy?' He said biting into his slice again.
'Shut up.' Cas laughed.

After they'd finished their pizza, Dean continued to bring in the heavier furniture while Cas bought in more boxes. Cas, now sat on top of the kitchen counter, was un-packing plates and cutlery.
The phone rang and Cas tried to be silent, listening to what Dean was saying.
'Yeah. See you then.' Dean said before hanging up the phone.
'Who was that?' Cas shouted into the other room.
'That was Bobby. Him, Sam and Gabe are coming over tomorrow to help un-pack.'
'Okay,' Cas replied, 'what about Jo and Ellen?'
'Umm... I can ring them if you want?' Dean said walking into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table he had assembled not 10 minutes ago.
'And Kevin?'
'Sure. What about Charlie?'
'Okay.' Cas smiled, jumping off the counter and sitting opposite Dean.
'Beer?' Dean asked standing up.
'Nah I'm good.' Cas opened the box in front of him, 'what's this?'
'Those are the photographs from your Polaroid.' Dean replied.
'Ahh.' Cas said, flicking through the old photos.
Dean turned as he heard Cas laugh, 'what's funny?'
'Look.' He laughed, holding out a piece of crumpled paper.
'Oh no.' Dean laughed hysterically, 'not that one!'
The photograph showed Dean, bright eyed sat upon the impala; beer in hand.
'What wrong with it?' Cas turned to him.
'I just don't like it.' He smiled, taking out a photograph, 'what about this one?' He laughed.
'I love that.' Cas said taking it from his hand.
The photograph showed Dean, one knee on the floor as Cas stood in front of him, hands over mouth. It was the night of the proposal.
Cas turned to Dean who was already smiling at him.
'I love you.' Dean whispered.
Cas pressed his lips upon Deans, his fingers running through his soft hair.
Only two weeks till the wedding.