Sign me up for hell

This is another high school AU despite the title (you'll understand as you reach the end) But yeah.
So no one has been reading my latest AU's so I don't know whether I should continue? I just get bored and write things down sometimes.
I don't even know if they're any good haha. But thanks for reading if you do..
________________________________

Cas' shoes squeeked against the shiny tiled floor as he shuffled his feet down the corridor,
'You're coming to the game right?' Charlie said punching him in the arm playfully.
'I don't know...' He mumbled, 'I have a lot of homework to do.'
'Homework?!' She gasped, 'you're not missing the game for homework!'
'But...'
'No buts!' She interrupted
Cas had immediately given in. He knew Charlie would get her way anyway.
'Let me get my bag from my locker, I'll meet you on the playing field?'
'I'll save you a seat.' She yelled back at him as she sprinted down the corridor.

Cas thought to just go home and study, but couldn't do that to Charlie. He knew she, for some reason, really enjoyed the schools football games..
He grabbed his bag, making sure his camera was also there. Maybe he could take some photographs of the game? That seemed to be the only positive thought he had right now.
Walking over to an obviously over-excited Charlie, he attempted to smile and seem happy to be there.
'Why didn't you want to come?' She asked as Cas sat down beside her.
'Eh... It doesn't matter.'
The football players ran out onto the field as the crowd cheered, resulting in Cas covering his ears. He hated large crowds.
Then he saw him. Dean was searching the crowd, he seemed to be looking for someone.
Cas covered his face with his bag as Deans eyes scanned over his section of the crowd,
'Ah. That's why.' Charlie nudged him.
'He didn't call me back.' Cas said, adjusting his camera trying not to look at Charlie.
'What?'
'We hooked up,' Cas swallowed loudly, 'and he didn't call me.'
'Why didn't you call him?' She returned her gaze to the field no longer looking at Cas.
'He said he'd call me.' Cas mumbled.

'I'm sorry I made you come.' Charlie whispered, 'I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable dude.'
'I'm fine.' Cas began to shout so to be heard over the cheers.
'Good!'
The game began and it was obvious Dean now knew of Cas' presence, stealing glances any chance he could get.
'He keeps looking at you.' Charlie winked at Cas.
'That doesn't mean anything.' He Clicked his camera, a photograph of the field appearing on the screen.
His and Charlie's conversation died a little after that, hardly even noticing each other for a good twenty minutes.
Time passed and Cas had finished taking photographs, he began to feel bored. He didn't even know why he was there.
'I think I'm gonna go.' He shouted into Charlies ear.
'Okay. I'll see you tomorrow!' She yelled in reply, immediately looking back over the field.
Cas stood up, swerving his way through the crowd, repeatedly tripping over peoples legs before apologising profusely.
Finally reaching the end of the row, he looked back at Charlie and waved before taking one last glance at Dean. Who was staring right back at him.
He began to walk down the steps clutching his bag in his arms, urging himself not to look at the football player.
Half time. He smiled at the slightly more quiet crowd as he reached the bottom of the steps, relieved and inpatient to put the whole night behind him.
He looked down into his bag, grabbing his sweater as he continued to walk,
'Oh sorry I...' He began to apologise, bumping into someone.
'Totally my fault.'
Cas looked up from his bag recognising the voice.
Oh no.
It was Dean, stood staring into Cas' eyes smiling. His eyes greener than the grass which they stood upon, Cas was bewildered.
'It's fine.' Cas continued to walk past him, nudging his elbow slightly to barge him.
'Hey.' Dean walked after him, grabbing his shoulder gently, 'what's up?'
Cas turned around, rolling his eyes in disbelief,
'Nothing.' Cas mumbled attempting to walk past him again.
'Listen I'm sorry...' He began before being interrupted,
'No. I'm sorry.' Cas moved his arm out of the way in order to pass him forcefully.
'Wait.'
'What!?' Cas shouted, causing the front row of the crowd to hush in order to listen.
Dean stood for a moment speechless as he attempted to muster the words he searched for.
Realising his stall he grabbed Cas by the waiste pulling him into a kiss.
He didn't know what else to do.
Cas loosened his posture, sinking into Deans arms as he returned the passionate kiss.
'I didn't call you back,' Dean said letting Cas go, 'because I was scared.'
'Scared of what?'
'Scared of What people would say.'
The both turned around to face the crowd realising the silence to see everyone staring back at them in amazement.
People began to whisper, cupping their mouth with their hand as if that would make a difference.
'What're you doing?' Benny ran over to Dean, looking disgusted as he saw Cas, 'you're gay?!'
'I'm bisexual.' Dean said proudly, grabbing Cas' hand and strutting away.
'Where're we going?' Cas laughed looking back at Benny.
'Anywhere but here.'

They found themselves in the corridor, sat in front of Cas' locker.
Occasionally the odd group of students would pass, giving the pair a confused glare.
They didn't care.
'So...' Dean laughed, biting into the sandwich Cas had handed him, 'what now?' His mouth full of food.
'Why'd you walk off the field?' Cas swallowed his food staring at Dean.
'Because I know the way those people view homosexuality.' He became more serious, 'As a sin.'
Cas picked at the crust of his sanwhich dropping crumbs on his lap nervously, not knowing what to say.
Dean placed his hand onto Cas' thigh, making Cas look up at him,
'If liking you is a Sin,' he smiled,
'Sign me up for hell.'