Time to tell Sam

Dean sat staring at the table, he had shouted for Sam to come and join him from the other room. This will be it. This will be the moment he finally tell Sam.
Sam sat down, a distinct look of worry in his eyes, he didn't know what to expect at this point.
'So...' Dean began, stirring the spoon in his coffee which was surely cold by now, he didn't know what to do with his hands.
'I need to tell you something Sammy.'
'What is it?' Sam asked
'There's no subtle way to tell you so here goes,' Dean hesitated for a second, staring Sam point blank in the eyes, 'I'm Gay.'
'You're Gay...?' Sam straightened in his chair.
'Yeah.' Dean mumbled.
'Okay,' Sam stood up, reaching for his coffee from the counter, 'and Cas?'
'What?' Dean stuttered.
'Don't play dumb Dean, are you and Cas like... Together?'
'I guess so?' Dean laughed, realising  Sam didn't seem to care, he was acting as if what he had just heard was the most simple thing in the world, which it was.
The distant sound of footsteps could be heard as both boys stayed perfectly still, glancing at one another. Cas walked past the doorway without realising both Dean and Sam were watching him.
'Cas?' Sam shouted.
Cas reversed his footsteps, waiting at the open door to be invited in,
'Yes Sam?' Cas asked.
Dean and Sam looked at one another and then back at Cas.
'What're you doing?' Dean chimed in.
'Nothing. Why do you ask?'
Dean stood up, walking out of the room, 'well I'm going for a shower.'
Sam laughed, causing both Dean and Cas to turn and look at him sternly.
'What's funny?' Dean barked
'Nothing,' Sam giggled, 'Cas you sure you don't want to join Dean?'
'Seriously?' Dean laughed, 'bitch.' He whispered as he walked out the room.
'Jerk!' Sam shouted after him.
Cas stood alone in the doorway, 'you know Sam, I think I will join Dean in the shower.' He said, his trench coat fluttering as he walked down the hall.
Sam sat alone at the table silently, picking up the phone and dialling Bobbys number.
'Hey Bobby it's Sam.' He uttered, 'you'll never guess what. I think I owe you $50.' He laughed to himself.
'I heard that!' Dean yelled down the hall, causing Sam to clamp his hand over his mouth and laugh hysterically like a teenage girl.

Dean and Cas walked into the room both wearing towels, their hair dripping. Dean sat down, pouring himself a beer.
'So.' Sam smirked standing in the doorway.
'Shut up Sammy.' Dean laughed, throwing the spoon he held in his hand in Sams direction.
'You know Sam,' Cas laughed, 'Gabe has always had a thing for you.'
Sam froze where he stood, scuffing his shoes on the tiled floor.
'Seriously?' Dean smiled, looking at Sam.
'It sorta just... Happened.' Sam whispered.
Cas laughed punching Sam in the shoulder before leaving the room.
The brothers stared at one another before bursting into laughter. Dean knew Sam would be okay with Dean and Cas' relationship. Which he obviously was.