'I hope he says yes.'

I haven't posted for a few days and this is really short..? But I tried okay haha.  I'm going to be working on a much longer AU soon I'm just trying to perfect the perfect story-line.
________________________________

Cas pried his weary eyes open, covering his face with the blankets to block the light streaming in through the window,
'Dean...?' He whispered realising Dean wasn't by his side, 'what're you doing?'
The floorboards creaking under his large boots, Dean walked walked into the room.
'I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk.' He replied, peeling off his jacket before throwing his clothes onto the floor.
Crawling under the blanket wearing only his boxers, he slid down next to Cas closing his eyes.
'You okay now?' Cas leaned his head upon Deans chest.
'It's no use,' he exhaled
'The nightmare again?'
His answer being met with silence, Cas looked up at Dean, pressing his lips onto his before returning to his recent position.

'I'm sorry,' Dean began, 'I keep you awake every night, stupid huh.'
Cas sat up running his fingers through his own hair, 'It's not your fault.' He said lifting himself from the bed.
'Where're you going?' Dean sat up.
'I'm gonna make breakfast.'
'At 5:30am?' Dean laughed
'Why not?' He threw his shirt at Dean, replacing it with a large dressing-gown, 'want some?'
'Sure.' Dean smiled
'Then come help make it.' Cas smirked, walking out of the room.

Dean walked into the kitchen still wearing only his underwear to find Cas stood over the stove with the dressing-gown he was wearing thrown over the counter.
'Hey!' Dean laughed picking up the robe
'I got hot.' Cas smirked, waving a spoon at him.
'I bet you did.' He remarked sliding into the chair at the table, leaning upon his hand admiring his boyfriend.
'What're you staring at?' Cas laughed without turning away from the stove.
Dean tilted his head slightly, taking a slice of toast from the plate before him and biting into it, 'You.'
Cas turned around smirking as He flicked food at Dean.
'What is that?' Dean laughed, licking the substance from his face.
'Is soup.'
'Soup? For breakfast?' He giggled
'I didn't feel like having toast.'
'Well.' Dean laughed, throwing a crust of bread at him.
Cas sat opposite Dean, slurping the soup from his spoon.
'You're so freakin adorable.' Dean poked Cas' arm.
'Shut up.' Cas joked, looking over his bowl.
The two are their 'breakfast' in silence. Not an awkward silence as such, more of an appreciative silence.
Dean stood up, leaving his plate on the table-top, 'I've gotta get to work.'
'Want me to drive you?' Cas looked up from his book.
'Sure.' Dean smiled
Cas walked into the bedroom, grabbing his jeans and one of Deans large jumpers.
'I'll be in the car.' He yelled down the hall to Dean.
'Okay!' Dean shouted in return.

'Is that mine?' Dean laughed, pulling the fabric of the jumper Cas wore.
'Maybe.' Cas smiled sarcastically, pulling the car out of the driveway.
'I can't wait till baby is fixed.' Dean laughed
'Bobby will have her perfect in no time.'
Dean rummaged in his bag, continuously mumbling under his breath,
'What's wrong?' Cas turned for a second before re-focusing on the road.
'I left my wallet back at home.' He huffed
'I can drop it off for you later if you want?' Cas suggested.
'Thanks.' Dean pushed open the car door and stepped out,
He walked around to the other door, poking his head through Cas' window.
'I'll see you later babe.' He smiled, pecking Cas on the lips before walking through the door.
'Love you!' Cas shouted
Dean poked his head back through the door, 'Love you too!' He blew a kiss and walked away.
Cas sat alone for a moment before reaching into the glove compartment, taking out a small box.
'I hope he says yes.' He whispered to himself before re-hiding the box under his many parking tickets.