Car Journey

Sorry this ones a bit short, I wrote it while walking so excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes. Thanks for reading!

________________________________

The wind coming through the open window of the Impala felt amazing rushing against Cas' face, his hair a wild mess he didn't care about. Looking to his left he reached out his hand and placed it upon Deans, he couldn't resist smiling at the thought of their wedding in a few weeks.
Sam stuck his face through the two front seats, 'Gayy.'
Cas, using his one free hand, pushed Sams head back through the seats and laughed.
Dean raised his head to look into the rear view mirror, to see Sam and Gabe curled up on the back seats.
'Gay.' He whispered to Sam who's smirk spread across his whole face.
'Jerk.'
'Bitch.'

They'd been in the car for around an hour now and Cas had fallen asleep while Dean continued to drive the car with one hand, the other firmly glued Cas'. Sam and Gabe were now both sat at opposite ends o the back seat, kicking each other jokingly.
Every few minutes Dean would have to tell them to be quiet so not to wake Cas. It was funny really, Dean was acting like a parent.
Cas opened his eyes and the sky was pitch black. Dean was muttering the words to the current song on the radio, Cas smiled. He turned around to see Sam and Gabe now asleep in each other's arms once again. He rubbed his eyes wearily looking up at Dean who was still focusing on the road.
Cas leaned across his seat and kissed Dean in the cheek, 'hey.'
'Hey babe, you sleep well?'
'Yeah,' he said stroking his thumb across deans knuckles.
'Wher..where are we?' Cas groaned
'About twenty minutes away from Kevin's place.' Dean laughed glancing at Cas.
Cas rested his head against Deans shoulder. He felt comfort around Dean. Safe, almost as if nothing could harm him while they were together.

Cas shook Gabes shoulder softly whispering his name 'Gabe we're here wake up.'
Dean was currently attempting to wake Sam, they both had very different approaches.
Kevin now lived with Charlie, his best friend. They had invited the four boys down to the beach for the next week and they immediately accepted, Cas loved the beach.
There was a gentle knock on the bedroom door as Cas looked up from the television.
'Hey dudes.' Charlie whispered as she realised Dean was asleep, curled in Cas' arms.
'He fell asleep quick, huh?' She continued
'Straight away.' Cas replied, looking down at Dean, carefully running his hand through his fiancés luggy hair. 'He's been driving for hours, tired him out.' He laughed.
'Let me know if you need anything.' She smiled before tip-toeing out the room.
Cas laid his head against the spare pillow, his hand still in Deans.
'Goodnight baby'
Dean smacked his lips together. 'Night babe.' He then mumbled before falling asleep yet again.