Interrupted

Dean wrapped his arm around Cas, their lips locking together. Cas could feel Deans lips curling into a smile against his as he unbuttoned his shirt. Cas slipped out of his trousers, attempting to unbutton Deans jeans as he did.
Cas was pushed onto the bed as Dean stood over him, taking off his trousers. Cas could stop laughing for some reason.
They lay laughing and kissing for a while, the radio still playing behind them.
The door flung open and there stood Sam, laptop In hand, 'guys!' He yelled covering his eyes with the back of his hand.
Cas yanked the duvet over his crotch blushing.
'Sam!' Dean shouted, 'don't you knock?!'
'Well I didn't think you'd be doing that!' He laughed, placing his laptop on the table.
'What do you want?' Dean yelled.
'I found a lead,' he said sitting down.
'Oh.' Dean mumbled, twisting the blanket between his hands.
Dean turned to Cas who was still a bright shade of red. They smiled at one another nervously.
'Well,' Dean said interrupting the silence, 'Give us a minute here?'
'Sure thing.' Sam laughed, 'don't be too long.'
Dean threw the pillow in Sams direction, hitting the door.
'Bitch!'
'Jerk.'
Dean turned to Cas, running his finger through his thick black hair.
'Guess we gotta go.' He began
Cas collapsed onto the bed exhaling loudly.
'I know.' Deans fingers fluttered over Cas' chest.
'I'll catch you guys up.'
'Okay.' Dean stood up quickly, pulling on his jeans and tugging on his shirt, 'see you later?'
'Yeah.' Cas said, smiling as Dean pressed his lips gently against his forehead.
Dean walked over to the door holding his boots. He pulled open the door before turning back to Cas, 'I love you.' He smiled
'I love you too.' Cas yelled after him.
Cas sat alone for a moment before noticing Sam walk past the door smiling.
'Shut up Sam!' Cas laughed.
'I didn't say anything!' Sam shouted sarcastically.
Sam had always been so supportive even when others were sceptical of their relationship. I mean, Sam had agreed to be Deans best man.