Phone number

'Hey, what can I get you guys?'
The waitress stood before them twirled her pen between her fingertips as they inspected the menu.
'I'll have a double cheeseburger please, extra pickles.' Dean smiled
'Umm... I'll have a cheeseburger with no pickles please.' Cas finally mumbled
'Anything else?'
'No thanks.' The both replied simultaneously.
The waitress scribbled in her notepad as she walked back to the counter, her heels clicking against the tiled floor.
Dean rested his head within his hands, 'what do you want to do today?' He smiled at Cas who didn't seem to be paying attention.
He shrugged, sprinkling salt from the shaker onto the table. 'I don't know.'
'We could just watch a movie back home?'
Cas looked up, 'Or we could have a Sherlock marathon?' He squinted his eyes as he smiled.
'Sure.' Dean laughed, 'whatever you want.'
Unusually, the waitress returned with their orders a few moments later. Dean thanked her as Cas sat quietly adjusting his glasses.
Cas began to notice the waitresses subtle interest towards Dean. She winked at him as she walked away, sliding her hand against his shoulder. He didn't seem to notice so Cas didn't say anything.
'You okay?' Dean raised his eyebrows as he stuffed food into his mouth.
'I'm fine.' Cas smiled biting into his burger. The grease dripping down his hands causing him to pick up a napkin and wipe them.
Dean found this funny, laughing through the abnormally large amount of food in his mouth.
'Ew close your mouth.' Cas joked.
'Shut up.' Dean laughed, nudging his elbow across the table.

The waitress returned with the bill, passing it to Dean before walking away.
'What's that?' Cas pointed
'It's the bill...?'
'Not that.' Cas laughed, 'The piece of paper.' He took the piece of Paper slid under the bill. Dean watched him, confused as he unfolded it carefully.
'Huh.' Cas slammed the paper onto the table.
'What?' Dean took it from him, his eyes wide as he read the phone number on the other side.
'Well she obviously can't tell I'm gay.' Dean laughed.
'It's not funny.' Cas slouched in his chair, pulling his sleeves down over his hands.
Dean reached his hand out to Cas, 'You're my boyfriend. You really think I want that waitresses number?'
Cas stayed silent, giving Dean a look of doubt before looking back down at the table.
'Fine.' Dean said standing up.
He walked across the diner, Cas' eyes following him. He wasn't leaving, was he?
'Excuse me.' He tapped the waitress on the shoulder, 'I won't be needing this.' He handed her the paper and she took it confused. 'I'm actually here with my boyfriend.' He pointed over at Cas who was not sat straight up, laughing into his hands due to the woman's expression.
'I'm so sorry.' She began, 'I had no idea.' She shoved the paper into her pocket.
'It's fine.' Dean beckoned Cas over as he walked towards the door.
Cas stood up, walking proudly towards his boyfriend.
'You didn't have to do that.' He laughed
'Yeah I did.' Deans fingers wrapped around his as he pulled open the door.
They smiled back at the woman, walking past the diner window hand in hand.