Upon the field of flowers

So this is a really short AU in which both Destiel & Sabriel are canon. Im really bad at naming chapters I know but I kinda like this title. I'm really sorry it's not as detailed but I hope you like it? Thanks for reading!
________________________________
Cas' Polaroid flashed leaving Dean shocked and blinking rapidly. They both sat crossed legged on the grass beside each other, surrounded by beautiful blossoms.
Dean sat plucking hands full of grass from the ground whilst Cas played around with his camera, taking picture after picture of his boyfriend. Dean took a flower from the floor, handing it to Cas silently.
The camera flashed again, Cas smiling at the result.
'How are you so photogenic?' He laughed
'Ha Ha,' Dean smirked, 'give me that.' He snatched the camera from his hand, looking through the lense towards Cas.
'Don't.' Cas attempted to grab the camera from Deans clutches obviously failing.
Cas gleamed leaning in to kiss Dean, his hand running through his light brown hair.
He pushed Dean to the floor, ensuring not to be too rough.
Deans hand slithered into Cas' shirt, 'hey!' Cas laughed hysterically, 'stoppp.' He could barely breath.
Dean continued to tickle him, taking his glasses from his face and placing them on the blanket.
'Give those back!' Cas laughed uncontrollably.
'Make me.' Dean smirked.
Dean released Cas' who was now covered in grass on the floor, still laughing. He lay down where he sat looking up at the sky.
'Hey look! That cloud looks like an angel!' Cas smiled, pointing at the sky.
Dean lay his head beside him looking up at the sky before turning to him, 'you're an angel.'
Cas ruffled Deans hair playfully. Dean placed his arm around Cas' shoulder as Cas placed his head on Deans chest.
'I love you.' Cas whispered
'I love you too.'

There was a sudden change in atmosphere as the boys now began to feel they were being watched. To their surprise, both Sam and Gabriel came running along the hill pushing one another.
'Hey Sammy!' Dean shouted beckoning the two over.
They both sat smiling like idiots, acting like children as usual. Gabe pulled open his bag, revealing the food inside,
'Salad for Sam.' He smiled, 'A burger for Cas, and a pie for Dean.' He grinned, handing them each their food accordingly.
'What about you?' Sam asked, nudging Gabe with his elbow.
'I already ate, remember?'
'Ah,' Sam laughed turning to Cas and Dean, 'he ate his food as soon as we left. So greedy.' He joked, smiling sarcastically at Gabriel.