Fifteen: Act Natural

[Michael]

We watch from inside the ice cream parlor as the scene unfolds.

Ashton and Rebecca's conversation seems to be full of different emotions. There is a lot of anger and sadness on Rebecca's part. Ashton, on the other hand, is simply desperate.

Finally, it turns around. Rebecca looks like she finally decides to give him another chance (we figure she must've because of how happy Ashton seems).

The four of us (Calum, Luke, Danielle, and I) silently cheer and quickly turn around when we see Ashton grab Rebecca's hand and the two of them turn around and head back towards the shop.

"Act natural," Luke whisper yells right before Ashton opens the door.

"And then I was like, 'Uh, of course this pizza is all for me,'" I say as if it is completely obvious.

Danielle gives me an odd look before a small smile forms on her face. I send her a smirk and she chuckles silently.
"Michael, you're way too obsessed with pizza," Luke laughs.
"You know, I'm starting to see a huge resemblance to the Ninja Turtle," Calum says. I laugh and look at Ashton and Rebecca, who were now standing next to us with looks of confusion and amusement on their faces.

"Oh, hello, Ashton, Rebecca," I nodded to both of them. "I didn't notice you walked back in."

I glance at Danielle who has her lips curled in to prevent herself from laughing.

"Uh, yeah," Ashton chuckles, not convinced. "Guys, this is Rebecca. Rebecca, this is Calum, Michael, and Luke." He points to each of us. We say hello and she does the same.

"So, who's up for ice cream?" Luke says.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

okay sorry this was just a filler. I'll post again in a little bit because nothing interesting happened.
Follow, Vote, Comment.
~Hannah🐨