Eleven: Miserable

[Ashton]

If there is one word that could fully describe how I feel right now, I don't know what it is. Because "miserable" isn't even the half of it.

I have been laying in my bed for 3 days when I should be rehearsing. I just can't find the energy to even want to rehearse, though. I can't find the energy to do anything.

I've tried texting her multiple times but she just won't reply. She's read them, I know that, but she just won't give me another chance.

I don't blame her, though. I'm an idiot for keeping it from her.

"Ashton, mate, it's been 3 days. You can't just lie here forever," Calum says as he walks into my room. "You'll find another girl. There are millions out there who would die to hook up with the Ashton Irwin."

"I don't want any other girl, Cal. And I certainly don't want to hook up with someone just because she's a fan," my voice cracks as I speak. "I just want Rebecca."

"We've really got to rehearse, Ash," Michael appears at my doorway. I simply roll over and pull my blanket closer to my chest.

I hear a sigh and a pair of footsteps walking away. I then here footsteps coming towards my bed and someone sits down next to me.

"You know, as much as I love sleeping and being lazy, it's not going to solve all of our problems," Michael says.

"I made a mistake, Mikey," my voice comes out hoarse as I roll onto my back. Michael lays down on his back next to me.

"Oh, there's no denying that," he replies as we both stare at the ceiling. "But do you really think that throwing yourself a pity party is really going to win her back?" I look at him and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. He turns his head and looks at me as he sits up and leans back on the headboard. I follow his actions and sit next to him. "If you really like this girl, you need to do something about it, not just sit her and bathe in self-pity."

"How do you expect me to win her trust back if she won't even talk to me?" I ask.

"I don't know, but you're Ashton Irwin. You'll figure it out," he gives me an encouraging smile and pats my shoulder before standing up and walking out of the room.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I'm on vacation for a couple days and I am updating from my phone right now and shouldn't be using data so unless the hotel has wifi, I won't be updating for a couple days.

anyways, you know the usual
Follow, Vote, Comment.

~Hannah❤️