Eight: Secrets

[Ashton]

"Calum!" I slide the laptop off of my lap and jump up as Calum walks through the door.

"My plans got cancelled," Calum says as he throws his keys on the counter top. "What's up?"

"That girl!"

"Yeah, she's pretty good right?" he smiles.

"Not just that, Cal. That is the girl I've been texting!" A confused look appears on his face. "I didn't know it at first, but then I I shared it and look what she texted me!" I shove my phone in his hands. He takes a minute to scroll through the texts.

"So she doesn't know you're Ashton Irwin and she just recently became a fan of the band?" He raises an eyebrow as he looks up from my phone and gives it back to me. I nod my head.

"She just knows my name is Ash and I'm a drummer."

"Are you going to tell her who you are?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out! I don't know how to tell her or if I even should!"

"Alright, calm down," Calum says as Luke walks in the room.

"What's going on?" Luke asks. I explain the whole situation to him like I did to Calum. A confused look appears on his face before he continues. "Why wouldn't you tell her?"

"I don't know, I guess I just want her to like me for me, and not just the fact that I'm in a famous band."

"Well, she seems to like you for you right now and she thinks you're just some regular guy. I don't see the problem here," Calum trails off.

"I don't know if she trusts me, though. I know she has trust issues and I can tell there is something she is keeping from me."

"And you're not keeping something pretty big from her??" Luke gives me a look that tells me that I'm insane.

"I mean, I guess," I rub the back of my next and look away, "but wouldn't she get mad that I've been keeping this from her if I told her now who I am?"

"But she would also get mad if you keep it from her even longer," Calum points out.

"I just don't know what to do," I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "I don't want to lose her," I whisper the last part.

"Juff flep ip oot pru," I hear a muffled voice come from the couch. Luke, Calum, and I glance at each other before looking at the couch, where we find Michael laying face down with a pillow underneath him.

"What was that?" I chuckle. Michael slightly lifts his head up.

"Just sleep it out, bro," he repeats. "Always seems to work for me." He shrugs and lays his head back down. Luke and Cal chuckle at Michael. I simply sigh and walk back to my room with my laptop. My phone buzzes as I sit down on my bed. I almost forgot I still haven't texted Bec back yet.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Surprise! I'm sure nobody really cares, but I decided to do 2 updates in one day!

If I get one vote and one comment today, I may just post another chapter later (I have a few more written and I want the story to go by faster tbh)

But anyways, you know the usual,

Follow, Vote, and Comment!

~Hannah