Chapter 21

My room looked like tat being grey over blue. It looked like water splashes were all over the wall, terrible stains and things. I hated my room.

My room is like the car boot sale version of everyone else's. I thought the fact Craig was the owners brother would have made things better for me in a way. Like for Sarah. However he felt he was prestige and could treat me like dirt. Though Things were beginning to look up for me really.

The plan was beginning to be put into action. It was a week since we came up with our method and already we had made a lot of progress.

We had mapped out how we were going to storm the room, after all we had to be uniform.

We had decided I would kiss Craig as I kissed him the rest of the girls enter. Their code for them to enter was me shouting "I love you," because this is something I would never say.

After this is would immerse him in a kiss (ew) and the girls raid the room. Our plan seemed flawless.

I began to try to make Craig trust me. After all it would be a hard job and would take a long time. It was realising to be challenging to get through to him.

It was about two weeks since the plan had been confirmed and I was in the dining hall waiting for Craig to arrive.

"Hey," he said. As he walked in. I continued to sit down ready to eat food.

"How you doing babe?" I asked. The word made me feel sick.

"Sorry what?" He smirked.

"You heard." I giggled. Who was this inner actor coming out in me?

"I'm good thanks how are you?" He laughed.

"I'm good," I said. One of those I'm fine moments.

"In starving!" He said.

"Me too! I hope they bring something nice today! What have you ordered?" I asked.

"Steak,"

"I would kill for a steak!" I said dreaming of the beautiful food.

"Good job I ordered one for you," he smiled.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Thank you," I laughed. That's when I decided to begin to put the plan into action. I walked to his side of the table and engulfed him in a hug. A playful one anyway.

"Thank you!" I continued. He just laughed.

Then he lifted my off him as he pushed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

I didn't realise how gleaming his eyes were. Or how sparkling his smile was. What was I thinking.

He smiled another smile and I couldn't help but return it.

"I love you," he whispered.

I contemplated my answer for a moment.

I then got lost in the time and replied. "I love you too," I laughed.

This time he engulfed me in a tighter hug. It was a proper warm loving hug.

Then my emotion came flooding out.