Chapter 3

Let's just say it wasn't a "hall" as such. It was a red room with one table and two chairs. There was a small rota on the wall with times and numbers. I'm guessing this told us what time each of us got fed.

"Sit down and wait for him to arrive," the voice boomed.

I wanted to know who "him" was. What if he was old? Or disgusting? What if I couldn't get along with him in any way what so ever?

I took a seat and admired the small table covered by a white cloth. In the centre was a candle and a rose, this really was a date. My place was laid neatly with a knife, fork, spoon and napkin.

"Stand on his arrival," the voice said.

I stood up nervously and waited.

In walked a vision of heaven.

He was about my age, tall, muscular and a perfectly defined jawline. He had brown hair in a brushed to the side, brown eyes and a stunning body. I was aghast by what I saw.

"Good day miss," he said as he took himself a seat at the table. However I realised he had not looked at me the whole time, he just kept messing with his fingers.

"Hello," I stammered, my voice was weak and scared. My throat was also dry because I was parched.

"Wait a minute." He looked up at me shocked and disgusted.

"This is not what I asked for." He said sternly.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand you?"

"Your hair! Your dress! It's all wrong!" He said in absolute disgust.

"I'm sorry! What's so bad about me?" I asked getting angry, confidence growing.

"I asked for a pristine, prim and proper girl! Someone with etiquette and manners! Not some gothic rude chic, this is not what I asked them for!"

"Hold on- gothic chic? Excuse me!"

"I wouldn't break the rules if I were you miss! You never know where you will end up!"

I was starving but at this point I presumed I wasn't getting my food.

"It needs sorting," he said sternly.

He clapped his hands twice and exited the room.

As quick as I could blink, I was being lifted onto a metal table again and tied down. I felt the metal table getting rolled along but this time I wasn't going down the White corridor but a grey old tatty one. I guess I left through a different door.

We arrived in another dark room which I soon realised was the same one as I had been in before for my transformation.

I got moved into a chair but this time they didn't go for my hair, they went for my ears. I felt a sharp pain and soon realised they had pierced my ears. This was one thing I had never done because I desperately didn't want it done. I didn't know why but I just really didn't want my ears pierced. I realised it was too late now.

I couldn't see what they had done all I knew was it was really sore.

I also felt something on my back, it felt like a tattoo but I could tell.

They reapplied my makeup and styled my hair- harshly.

They then changed my clothes which I felt really uncomfortable about. When looking down I realised I was now in a blue dress with a tutu style skirt.

Once again the thought of the clothes disgusted me.

It all went quiet for about five minutes then. There were no signs of life. It was all silent and peaceful and that was when reality kicked in.

I was really trapped.

I broke down in tears. I held in my emotions pretty well until now. I was just bawling and crying. I needed to wipe my eyes but my hands were restrained. I continued to just cry and cry until something took me by surprise.

A needle was inserted into my neck.

First I felt dizzy. Then my head pounded. Then darkness over came me.