Chapter 20

The next few days things began making sense to me. If Craig's brother owned the place that must be why Craig acted so prestige. I needed answers because I still had so many questions.

However, a perk of the fire day meant Craig began to be slightly nicer. He had obviously spoken to Sarah and his brother and realised he was treating me wrong. Very wrong. You only had to look at my bruises to see that.

I also spend 99% of my time in the recreation room, we called it the RC room because it was less of a mouthful. They had began to teach me their "language".

It was all signed which I had vaguely knew when I was younger. As they taught me I began to be able to remember more and more. Within a few days I was almost fluent in sign language and was ready to start plotting.

These girls all seemed very sweet but had a sinister side when it came to plotting to escape. Carmen had taught me most of the sign language.

One day when we were all there we decided to begin planning. The code to start planning was to hold up one hand then we all knew we were about to start.

We all gathered in the main little area and say down. Sarah began.

"We need a plan, has anyone thought of anything?" She signed.

"We need one of the boys to help us," Carmen suggested.

"It can't be mine though because he runs the place!" Sarah signed.

"How about Kim?" Bailey asked.

"No!" I shouted without thinking.

"Sign!" Carmen whispered.

I quickly signed the word no. I wasn't risking hefting beaten again.

"Please"

"I'll do it," Carmen signed.

"Are you sure?" We all replied.

"Yes, he trusts me quite a bit as it is, just a little work,"

"What's stage 2?"

"Find a way through that door!" I suggested. I could see that as the only possible way out.

"Any ideas?" Sarah asked me.

"Wait! Why don't we all, when carmen has built more trust, rampage the room. There is only one of him and multiple of us! It could work. Once we are out the door we run up the stairs quickly. Then we find a way out. Him alone is no match for all of us."

"But I'll be the one who gets punished when you escape and I don't!" Carmen signed.

"You won't!" Sarah signed.

"She will," I paused. "I'll do it."

"But what about Craig?" Carmen asked.

"Another tattoo won't hurt."

Sorry for a long wait and a short chapter but I needed to put this chapter in just to fill the gaps. I hope you're all enjoying it xx