Aeternum: Chapter Eleven

Comenzar desde el principio

We got higher and higher as Prince Joshua attempted to charge at that lady right on her back. Unfortunately, she ducked his attack and slashed Prince Joshua's right foot! Scott rapidly used his Force Field and pushed the lady so hard that she had smashed against the fountain. I flow towards Prince Joshua and surprisingly, saw that there was no ooze of blood that came out from the wound. Instead, a reddish glow marked itself into the area that was hit.

"You're wounded," I said.

"Don't worry. It's just my foot," He said. "Come on! We can still defeat her."

"Okay. I trust you," I said as I began to fill my hands with a volt of lightning.

I both pointed my hands towards the lady and with tremendous energy, I blasted lightning towards her. Surprisingly, she escaped my attack. Instead, the one that was hit by the lighting was the fountain that instantly crushed into pieces. The lady started to fly again and like a gun, she fired me with pointed ice crystals! Good thing I managed to fly myself to safety and got away from those blasts.

"Whoa! She has the power of ice!" I said quite shocked.

Prince Joshua looked at me and said, "Welcome to Dimetria where some of the civilians have icy abilities."

"Now that's what I call originality," Scott said as he threw his left axe towards her. Too bad it didn't hit her, but like a boomerang, it flew back towards Scott's left hand.

"You got that right," I said as I charged towards the lady.

As I got closer, I raised my right sword and got ready to slash her body into two. Unfortunately, she was just too agile that she defended herself with her right sabre which resulted with a slight spark between our weapons. With the opportunity of being too close to her, I rapidly slashed her hip with my left hand and backed off. Like Prince Joshua's case, a reddish glow was seen on the area that I had just slashed. With herself weakened, I charged again and slashed her left shoulder.

"Gerald, let me finish her!" Scott shouted in a distance.

"Okay. Make it quick and make sure you hit him this time," I said loudly.

Scott raised his left axe with concentration and shouted, "Mayiva!"

Then after a second, he threw the axe with full strength. It turned and turned, leaving a whitish glow on its way and hit the lady right on her back ribs. She fell rapidly and hit the ground with a tremendous power that it left a crater around her.

We fell ourselves back into the ground and walked towards her. Her glowing wounds were still visible as Scott grabbed his axe on her ribs.

"Well, I'm glad that's over," I said as I looked at the lifeless lady.

"Me too... Mostly, our fights last for days," Prince Joshua clarified.

I looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "What?"

Suddenly, the lady's entire body glowered in a yellowish color and after a second, she vanished.

Prince Joshua breathed heavily and said, "Well, there she goes again."

"What? I don't understand... Can you explain this insanity?" I asked again.

"Look... Everything runs differently in this place. The ancient kingdom of Dimertia as we all know it does not longer exist in the mortal world and is somehow revived here in this dimension eternally. Everyone in here, regardless if you are good or bad resurrects after they are killed again and again," Prince Joshua explained as he let his weapons dissolve on his hands.

"So you're telling us that if she successfully had killed the three of us earlier, we will resurrect?" Scott asked as he threw his axes on the ground. Suddenly, the axes dissolved and the remains were blown by the wind.