Renegade: Chapter Seventeen

"Seriously? A dormitory?" Alexander asked irritably as we all looked at a yellow walled room which had ten white beds arranged in a row. Placed on top of the beds were blue coats and white pants which were all surprisingly customized for us.

"Yes," Principal Sky replied as I looked on the flower filled ceiling. "This will be your room as long as you are all still under the supervision of the whole academe."

"Oh... That's great," Alexander spoke sadly as we all walked inside the room.

"Here in Rosario High, our classes are all held at night. So your classes will start tomorrow evening and you are all in section Alpha," Principal Sky clarified kindly.

"Oh thank you so much for the accommodation," Alex thanked softly.

"It's my pleasure," Principal Sky smiled as she looked at him. "By the way, please make your voice louder. Only mice can hear that clearly."

"I'll try," Alex spoke softly as he bowed his head.

"Anyways, I have to go. I still need to do other things. Bye, children!" Principal Sky said as we bent our knees.

Then with a smile on her face, she slowly walked outside of the room and closed the blue colored door.

Then after a minute of silence, Kate asked, "Is she gone?"

"Well, it looks like it," Brandon answered as he sat on one of the beds.

"That's great!" Patricia smiled.

"Guys, we're here! We're finally here!" Scott laid comfortably on one of the beds.

"No, Scott. This is all just a dream," Alexander scoffed.

"Oh whatever, Al," Scott sighed.

"So, what's your plan now, Gerald?" Christopher asked as he tried to wear the coat.

"We need to earn their trust first, Christopher. Once that trust is accomplished, we will have a greater insurance of not getting caught as intruders. Then, just like a domino effect, getting that information on where they hid the crystallized heart will just come when we least expect it," I answered softly as I looked at them.

"Plus, we must be careful of what we are going say, guys. We are surrounded by possible people who can destroy everything that we had started with a single approach to any of the school faculty," Kate warned as she laid down on a bed.

"You're right," I looked at Kate with a nod.

Then, I continued with the words, "Once we get outside that blue door, none of us should talk about any Democrat related things, especially our plan. Save those chats when we all get back here. Got it?"

"We got it," Brandon said as they all nodded.

~~~o0o~~~

The next evening, with those Rosario uniforms to hide our real identity, we headed towards the Superiority Passageway and slowly walked inside this white walled room which was called as Section Alpha. We all sat silently on the vacant wooden seats at the back as the other teens looked at us with hostility. To keep myself away from those stares, I looked at the flower filled ceiling which had given me a sense of comfort.

Their uncomfortable stares were halted when all of a sudden, a tall Indian looking man walked inside the room and greeted, "Good evening, class."