Renegade: Chapter Eighteen

"Good! I told you it won't hurt you," Professor Andrew said unexpectedly.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I realized that the truck was not on the ground. Completely bothered, I slowly looked up and was left astonished to see the rusted truck float in mid-air!

How is this happening? I asked myself as I widened my eyes. Am I the one who is actually doing this?

For two straight minutes, I stood completely frozen on my spot and thought that everything was just a dream, but it wasn't... It was real. It was actually real! In the end, I was left to believe that I had the power of telekinesis all along.

At the moment it slowly floated itself back onto the ground, Professor Andrew clapped and said, "Gerald that was fantastic! Keep it up."

"Thank you, sir," I spoke kindly as I walked back to my friends.

With a smile on my face, I still could not get over with that astounding revelation.

I should have known, I said to myself. This is awesome!

"Cole, you are next," Professor Andrew said loudly.

With a gulp, Cole slowly walked in front of the rusted truck and looked at us with a pitiful look.

Oh no! How will he complete this task? I asked myself worriedly. He is a Maria.

Cole breathed heavily and slowly looked back on the truck completely devastated that sooner or later, his identity would be revealed and he would be killed. Surprisingly, after a few seconds, I was completely shocked to see him made the truck float into the air.

At that moment, I asked myself, Wait a minute... Did he also have the power of telekinesis all along?

My doubt was even more intensified at the moment I saw my friend Scott also complete the same task with an ease. Then surprisingly, the same situation also happened to my other non-Rosario friends.

Hmm... Something is not right, I said to myself as I narrowed my eyes.

Unexpectedly, a realization popped out from my mind. With my eyes widened, I said to myself, I think someone had done the telekinesis for us.

~~~o0o~~~

"Who did that telekinesis thing for us non-Rosarios?" I asked as we all sat on our dormitory beds. "I have to admit that it was a wise act!"

"Don't look at me," Christopher shook his head. "I did not do it."

"Have you done that, Hazel?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Nope," She shook her head. "I have not thought of that awesome idea."

With my right hand on my chin, I said, "If it was not Hazel or Christopher who did that telekinesis for us the non-Rosarios, it could have been--"

"It was me," Brandon interrupted confidently.

Instantly, all of us looked at him with widened eyes and smiles on our faces. Patricia rapidly ran towards him and gave him a warm hug with the words, "Oh thank you so much, Brandon! We owe you big time. We are surely killed by now if you have not thought of that. Plus, the whole world will not see my astounding acting skills if I had died. I would have been a great loss to the film industry!"

"But your remains will serve as a fertilizer for the plants. So you would not have been a great loss to the wonders of nature," Cole smirked.

"Oh shut up, Cole!" Patricia spoke rudely. "Nature has nothing to do with my future career."