Aeternum: Chapter Eleven

As the glow started to fade away, it revealed a lady with her armor colored with a shade of blue! She wore a headdress that had pointed ice crystals on it. She had a fair skin and her lips were violet in color. Her eyes were applied with a black make-up and I have to admit that she was majestic. She held a sabre on both of her hands and with her chin up, she gave us a hostile smirk.

Scott looked at me and said, "Gerald, please tell me that she is not an enemy."

"I believe she is," I said. "We can't do anything about that."

"You got that right," Prince Joshua said.

"Oh my goodness!" Scott beamed "I don't know what to do."

"Scott, just calm down... We can handle this," I comforted as the woman started to walk towards us.

Instinctively, because of fear, we all started to move back.

"Mayiva!" She shouted.

"If I'm not mistaken, she just said 'Die' in Dimetrian language. Am I right?" I asked.

"Yes. You are correct," Prince Joshua nodded.

"I was already killed and I don't want to die again! I don't want to be a 'Double Dead Freak'! Scott beamed as he held my arm tightly.

Our conversation was interrupted when the girl unexpectedly raised her right Sabre and said the words, "Ya povashta ezmenovitch Dimatria. Mayiva vayamutina poshol!"

Suddenly, a sense of enlightenment was felt inside my mind. As those words start to be absorbed into my mind, it felt like I had already known those words for a very long time!

With my eyes widened, I said, "You are a traitor of Dimetria. Die with your friends... Did she just say those words?"

"Yes," Prince Joshua said, smiling.

"I can't believe it! I can finally understand the Dimetrian language!" I said as I started to freak out.

"Actually, it's just one of a million abilities that you can get in being an immortal," Prince Joshua clarified as he let a Khopesh appear on his both hands. "But for now, let's kill this bitch right into her eternal grave again."

I gave him a nod and looked at my palms. Then, with my hands closed, I imagined the thought that I was holding a sword. Surprisingly, a glow started to form in both of my hands and in the end, it revealed two golden swords!

"Cool!" I said with astonishment.

"I think I should do that too," Scott said as he followed what I had done. Then, after a few seconds, both his hands revealed silver axes!

"Whoa! This is awesome!" Alexander said as he looked at the shining axes.

Unexpectedly, the girl shouted, "Mayiva!"

Then, she charged towards us with ultimate rage.

"Jump!" Prince Joshua shouted as we gave him a nod.

With that jump, we escaped attack of that lady. With my mouth wide open, I was shocked to see that after that jump, we instantly had the ability to fly in mid-air!

I widened my eyes and said, "Oh my! How did this even happen?"

"There is one answer to that," Prince Joshua said. "You are an immortal being now. We fly."

A few seconds later, that lady started to fly and charge towards me! Good thing I defended myself with my two swords and immediately kicked her waist. Due to that immense force, I accidentally back flipped in the air! Honestly, it was totally amazing!