Chapter 65

Life was great, never been this happy my whole life. A my family's at its best, my wife, carrying now our second love child, my daughter, she's healthy. We got a new home here. Sina Papa, they're all doing well.

Best December ever.

'Papa, can we open the gifts now?' My little girl in her cute green dress asked me as I'm sitting here in the couch just beside our giant Christmas tree.

Everybody's up, family's complete here in Cebu for the holidays.

'Later babe, after church okay?' I said as I carry her and settle in my arms.

'Oh okay. I got so many gifts daw, Ate Mikole said.' She said gleefully.

'All for our favorite baby.' I said and kissed her temple.

We're just waiting for the others to finish dressing up. We'll attend the Misa De Gallo at St Sn Pedro Calungsod Church.

'Papa, I love you.' Out of the blue my baby girl said, she's just clinging into my neck as we're sitting silently in the couch enjoying the dancing lights in the giant tree.

'I love you more babe.' I said and kissed the side of her head. Moments like this with my girl.

'I love you more and more and more.' She faces me and motions her hands like a big circle and then giggles.

'I love you. Same with Mama, I love you both.' I said while my girl's listening intently.

'And PapaLo and DadaLo and all, I love you all.' She said. We didn't know they're all waiting for us na pala. Haaay when I'm with my baby girl, everything just fly.

'We love you Mims!'

'I love you baby!'

'Palangga Mimi!'

The people chorused as we looked up them standing giggling at us.

I pulled Mimi up, and started walking to her Mama.

'I love you babe.' I said as I snaked my arm around her waist and kissed the side of her head. I assisted her out the house.

'Merry Christmas everyone!' I shouted as I popped the champagne. We're all gathered here in our dining table as we feasted on the foods prepared by our favorite ladies, and since we're in Cebu, di mawawala ang lechon sa Noche Buena namin.

'Can we open the gifts na?' My little girl asked as she holds my face trying to catch my attention. She's in my lap while happily munching on her salad.

'In a bit.' I said as I'm busy din with Mika. Mga babies ko talaga.

'Kaya mo yan Manong!' Thirdy said and munch on his chicken wings. Everyone then giggles. Mimi pouted and went off my lap.

'Tara, lets open the gifts na.' Mika said as she stands from her chair and reach for my hand.

'Yay!' Someone happily shouted from my back and runs to the living room where the gifts were settled under our giant Christmas tree.