Chapter 43

'Mimi, baby, baba na please, mapaso ka pa, lagot ako sa Papa mo.' Kierra is observing keenly on how to bake cookies her MommyLa is making.

We are her at the kitchen of the Ravena's in Cainta, with Mommy Mozzy and Dani. Kiefer together with Daddy Bong went to practice earlier and will be back before dinner. Good thing Dani has no training today, she helped me watch over Mimi while I'm helping Mama with slicing the ingredients for the kaldereta.

From time to time I am watching over Mimi, she's pretty much hyper today. How can she be not? She finished all the chocolates her Tito Daddy gave her. Such a chocolate monster.

And I'm using up my time learning some kitchen tips from Mama. I know how to cook but mostly fried and pacham, pachamba. Now that Kiefer and I are planning to settle down, I must take down notes from the genius. I don't know how she does it, baking while cooking, multitasking yet she's so fun to watch and she's enjoying.

Besides Mama, I wanna be like Mommy Mozzy someday. Such a tough act to follow but I will make sure I will be a great mom and wife to my babies.

'Ma, nakausap mo na si Mama?' I asked Mommy Mo, she's putting the sauce of the kaldereta in the pot. I'm busy arranging the table, nilalatag the dahon ng saging, it's a budol kinda dinner. I can see from here Mimi and Dani playing Wii in the living room, my baby so cute trying to imitate her TaDan's movements.

'Yes Miks, we'll meet nila Bhaby maybe on Thursday, we'll go to Sheiralyn na din for the fitting of our gowns, aba noh, dapat perfect the fitting yun.' Mama said hands resting in the counter. Less than two months and it's gonna be that day, thank God we have the best team. And super hands on.

'TaDan kapoy...' I heard my baby girl, pouting at Dani. Ayan buti naman tinalaban na ng pagod. Dani stopped dancing and picked my girl, who's now lying on the carpeted floor. Drama niya lang yan, di kasi makasabay kay Dani, super upbeat and fast ng sinasayaw.

I finished setting up the table and went to the living room, bringing bottled water.

'You drink first baby.' I picked her up from Dani and let her sit on my lap. Bigat bigat pa naman na my baby girl.

'Paspas man TaDan. Hangos ko.' Ayan lumabas pagka Bisaya na. She said she's out of air, Dani kasi daw ambilis. Mama Mozzy who's in the kitchen laughed with us.

'Baby, you should know how to speak in Ilonggo na din.' Mama said walking to us. Eto na nga ba eh. Mimi does know how to speak Ilonggo, but konti lang. Native to her is Bisaya talaga.

'You know what MyLa, once in school I talked in Ilonggo, and my classmates were like, what are you saying?' She giggled. And her brows, Kiefer na Kiefer talaga. Even Yaya Mag and Yaya Plo who's now manning the dining room laughed with us.

'Parang nagkakatuwaan ang mga favorites ko ah?' The main door opened, revealing Daddy Bong, behind is Kiefer, bringing a box of cake. A fan gave him daw, and yes, from Bacolod, what else, Calea.

'DyLo!' Kierra shouted and runs to her DaddyLo, who picked her up easily.

'How's my favorite apo?' He asked and kissed her cheeks, and my girl giggled. Favorite apo daw, eh nag iisa lang yan. Papa Bong talaga.

'Kapoy...' She said acting overly exhausted. All eyes on Kierra now. Ang makulit na bata talaga.

Kiefer went to the kitchen first and handed Yaya Plo the box of cake. And came back to the living room, where our little girl was happily story telling her day.