Chapter 49

'Pa, andun na daw yung team ni Jason, and Ate Illa said they're on their way na din ng team niya. So hurry up! Gonna be a long day for us!' I said, while we're on our way to the elevator. I'm pulling him, ang isa nagpapabigat naman. Haynaku Ravena!

We're in a hurry, on a Sunday morning, going to Katipunan for the prenuptial shoot. Got the best video maker in town, Jason Magbanua.

First location, his alma mater.

Ateneo De Manila University.

Mimi and Yaya Plo's already waiting for us at the lounge, eto kasing si Kiefer antagal bumangon.

'Baby, di yan tatakbo ang Ateneo.' He said as he pulled me closer to him while waiting for the elevator to arrive at the ground floor. Bat antagal nga ng elevator?

'Anong di tatakbo? Mahiya naman tayo sa kanila. Time management babe!' I said and kissed him lightly.

'Yun naman eh, isa pa!' He said, and pouted. Inirapan ko na lang, but gave him a peck.

As we got out the elevator, Yaya Plo and Mimi's already walking to Manong Fred, who's now busy loading the APV with the things that we will be using for the shoot, re our basketball and volleyball uniforms from Season77, school jackets, caps, shoes and some dresses, just in case.

'And Thirdy and Gabe's already there na din.' I said right after I read the message on my phone as we're already marching to where the car was park.

And thank God for Gabe and Thirdy. They volunteered to help for today's shoot. And timing na din na walang game si Thirdy today and Gabe got no work, coz well, it's a Sunday.

'Mama, Papa, hurry! Double time! ' Mimi shouted from the inside of the mini van.

'Opo, andyan na po Aling Mimi!' Kiefer said. Kulit ng aling maliit namin.

Time check, its already 08:15AM... Got forty five minutes till our call time. And oh please, Katipunan traffic, but it's a Sunday right?

'Baby come here, sa likod ka.' I called Mimi, who's now sitting in the shotgun.

'No Mama, I'll sit here. Papa, we'll sit here yah?' She called her Papa, and wiggles her brows and taps her seat. And grins at me. Okay. Wala, talo ako sa batang to.

'Just don't be makulit ha.' I said as we're getting ready to drive off.

'I'm not makulit.' She said as she looked back at me, and sticks her tongue out. Pinandilatan ko na lang, and Yaya Plo and Mimi then giggles.

'Mama, are we gonna play volleyball later?' Mimi asked as we're halfway thru our travel.

'Yes baby, but wag makulit with the Ates and Kuyas there ha?' I reached for her and touches her cheeks. Her Papa holding her in place.

'Baby, sit ka na. Manong Fred may be nahihirapan na.' Kiefer said, and Mimi sits in her Papa's lap naman agad.

I then texted Thirdy that we're already on our way and that siya na muna bahala mag asikaso sa team nina Jason and Ate Illa.

'This gonna be a fun shoot babe.' Kiefer said, while combing Mimi's curly locks. I just smiled at the idea, this gonna be a fun fun day nga. I reached for him in the shotgun and kissed his cheek, and I saw Yaya Plo, who's beside me in the passenger and Manong Fred giggles.

We're really getting ready to get married.

We arrived ten minutes late, and thank God they're not yet done setting up the area.

First scene for today will be our babies, yes, our first babies, our Swifts.

Thirdy have volunteered and Gabe, to drive it here to Ateneo from Recto, namiss ko din tong baby kong to. My buddy for four years. Lusong ng baha yan sa Taft, and saksi yan, happy to sad moments, Kiefer and I's moments. Ok ssshhh!