Chapter 55

HOPE YOU HAD A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS, READER...

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HERE'S MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU! 

ENJOY READING STILL...

I LOVE YOU READER!

~~~

I woke up with sun kissed face.

It's as if the sun is caressing my face telling me this is the day.

I smiled at my thoughts, after all this years who would've thought that this exact moment will transpire.

I.

Am.

Getting.

Married.

I covered my body again with the warmth of the comforter while this smile only him out on my face cannot be erase.

It will never be erase.

It's been years with Kierra as the end product of romance and love with Kiefer, but still this man is giving me butterfly, chills and so much to look forward too.

I pinched my cheeks, sat up on my bed and look at my phone. Oh boy! The date I'm not dreaming!

Time is ticking and I'll be with the man of my dreams.

The man I'm destined to be with after all those trying times.

I rest my head on the headboard, just inhaling all and be in the moment. I grasp a little bit of trip down memory lane.

How we met.

How we started.

How we hurdled it all.

How we broke up.

And how good destiny is to have our individual stars be aligned again.

But most of all, Kierra.

Oh yes our dear Mimi!

A smile formed on my lips, she's the overall replica which mirrors mine and Kiefer's love story.

From a swag princess, to a tamed girlfriend, domesticated partner and a doting mother, my life changed entirely.

We may have a rough road while traveling together, but I wouldn't trade it to anything if life would ask me how, I would want it to turn out. I'm willing to go through it all if this is the feeling, if this is the moment.

The exact dream me and Kiefer envisioned way back. I can't wait.

Building my entire life, surrendering it all to the man who made me believe that in life and in love, no matter how hurt you are, it's okay to take chances, to risk, to start anew, because sometimes, your happiness is on the other side of fear.

I conquered my fear, and now this feeling of marrying Kiefer for real is all worth it.

I felt somebody poking my side. I lazily opened my eyes and saw my daughter smiling so sweetly at me.

She's holding a single long stemmed blue rose and sniffing it while looking at me wiggling her kilay goals. She seems so kilig!

Oh Kierra, don't grow up too fast!