Chapter 19

'Mimi, what did you put in Tita Aly's mallows?' I asked Kierra as we entered our room. There are two beds, one for Kierra and of course, Mika and I will be sharing the other one. Feeling mag asawa kami eh.

'Nothing!' She said and enters the bathroom, at nang lock pa. Sprak attack.

I was nagging her kanina pa kasi. She won't tell. I know she did something and gusto kung pagalitan, pero di ko magawa gawa. Pagalitan pa ako ng nanay neto, di na ako makabalik dito sa Cebu.

'Spark attack my baby.' Mika said and hugged me from the back. Etong isang to din, pagalitan ko nga din. Kinokonsente si Mimi eh.

'Bully ng anak mo Ma.' I said and guided her sa may balcony ng hotel room namin, overlooking the beach and the pool of Shangri La.

'Ikaw kasi, alam mo namang selosa yang baby natin. She said pa nga kanina, 'I thought this day is only for us, only' with emphasis pa yan sa only ha. Eh ikaw, nakikipaglandian ka pa dun sa isang love mo.' I know she's teasing me, pero not benta. Kainis!

This girl, my one and only.

'Asus, pati rin pala si Mama nagseselos. Hali ka nga dito. Kiss kita para di na selos Mama ko.' And I face her, hugged her, and showered her with kisses all over her face.

We're so into giving kisses when we heard someone shouted from the inside.

'Eeewwwwwwwwwww.' Aling maliit shouted and covered her eyes and ran to the bathroom. Napatawa na lang kaming dalawa ni Mika. Oo nga pala, may kasama kaming virgin. Asus Mimi, you love it naman when Papa and Mama are doing lambingan. Haynaku.

'Kiss na ulit Mama, nagtago na anak mo.' I said and akmang ikikiss ko na ulit siya eh naspike ako. Puyo Ravena!

Mika Reyes quick hit.

I look at her while walking to the bathroom, I would always ask myself how I am a lucky bastard I'm the one she loves. Kaswerte mo Ravena ka. Partida naanakan mo pa. Pakasalan mo na.

Wedding.

Am I ready to settle down? Is she ready to settle down?

I was so into my thoughts when she speaks from the bathroom door. Peeking, trying to hide her body.

'Papa, paabot naman ng towel please.' She said while grinning at me. Wag mo na yang itago Mama, nakita ko na man na yan eh. Eeeeeeh.

'Pasabay.' I said grinning at her na din. Mimi just came out of the shower, tapos na. And is running naked in the room.

'Oh ayan bihisan mo anak mo. Love you Papa.' And she closed the door. Wala eh, talo tayo kay Reyes.

'Mimi, come here, punas na anak. And get dress na.' I motioned her to come me near para madry ko na yung hair niya and para mabihisan na din. I took the bag na andun yung mga damit namin. Pinagsama sama na kasi lahat para isang bag lang dala namin. Oh lakas maka family diba?

As I'm looking for Mimi's clothes may na hulog naman from the bag.

Mimi took it from the floor and examined it.

'It's here. You found it Papa. Mama's been looking for this matagal na. She was desperate looking for this Papa. She thought its gone na.' Kierra said and gave it to me.

Oooooooh. I smiled at the infinity ring lying in my palm. It's a simple thin silver infinity ring I gave her during our first anniversary.

To infinity and beyond.