Chapter 51

'But I don't want to be left heeeeeeere!' Mimi stomped her feet and went to hug Yaya Plo's legs.

Kiefer and I sighed.

I bit my lip signaling Kiefer to console Mimi and her tantrums.

We need to work out on our marriage license. Having Mimi around will just delay us because knowing our daughter, pag maraming nakikita, maraming tanong by maraming tanong, maraming explanation. And not just simple explanation, thorough explanation with examples pa.

'Baby, it's just two hours. You're with MommyLa naman and Yaya Plo eh. They will bring you outside. You can play and meet new friends, isn't it exciting?'

Kiefer saw Mimi's eyes beamed, bata pa man medyo gala na.

'Really? But you and Mama said only two hours, and two is two hours okey?' And crossed her arms.

Mika the disciplinarian couldn't take it anymore. She faced Mimi, eyes leveled on her daughter.

'Where did you learn to answer such? What did I told you?'

Kierra bowed.

'Don't shout... use po and opo.'

'Good girl, if we say you stay, you stay... hindi lahat ng lakad pwede sumama ang mga little kids... You understand Mama?'

I felt Kiefer's hand on my back. I didn't mind. Minsan Kierra needs a little firmness. Since we got here in Manila masyadong spoiled.

'Yes Mama and Papa.' Kierra still bowing down.

'Look at Mama and Papa. You didn't say the magic words.'

Kierra shifted her gaze from me then Kiefer.

'Yes Mama and Papa... And I'm sorry.' She said, tears already forming in her eyes.

'Ok, good girl Mimi. Hug Papa and Mama nga... What you want as pasalubong ba?'

Kierra hugged us both. I kissed her forehead and combed her hair using my hands.

'I want Mango Bene from Mary Grace.' She said excitedly.

'Not Jollibee?'

I kissed her again.

'No, tomorrow na lang the Jollibee if you two will go out again.'

Napatawa kami ni Kiefer.

Kierra will always be our legit little happy pill.

Until we saw Mommy Mozzy coming her way, naka apron pa. She's baking cookies, Mimi's favorite.

'Traffic... get going na kayong dalawa. Plo and I, kami na bahala.'

We kissed Mama and Mimi goodbye and off to our errands for today.

Wedding preparation is never easy pala.

~~~

I just finished washing the bowls Miss Mozzy used in making Mimi's chocolate chip cookies. The baby girl requested for it kasi.

Mimi's standing in the chair leaning on the pantry while Mommy Mozzy's putting the cookies in the jar.

Dani's already in the school, got an early training and will just be back for lunch then will go back to school again for classes. Thirdy also has practice, coz later they'll be having a game against UST, their last game for the second round, though they already go a seat in the final four, but they need to win this game for a twice to beat advantage. And Sir Bong, he's in Leyte for an exhibition game. So it's only us here in the house.