Chapter 28

This update was supposed to be a oneshot update, I wrote this way back last year pa when this story isn't existing pa. I found it now lang uli, naglilinis ako sa drafts ko kasi, and so why not gawing flashback scene na lang. So here it is guys, ikli lang neto... Pramis next update, back to Mimi na ulit. Love you all!

~~~

I watch her play as she dives for the ball. I don't know if the others see this part of her as well but I really find this girl beautiful and gorgeous whenever she plays her sport. I like how she ties her hair sideways even though it's that short. I like seeing her hitting the ball as hard as she could to aim for a score. I like how she smiles and praise Kim for a good set for a good hit. I like it how she pouts whenever she hits it wrongly. I like how she puts up a very strong face as she hits the ball and got the score back to its lead a while ago. 

How could a woman be as stunning as her even if she's sweating and playing volleyball? I only know one girl who can make me go crazy... 

Mika Reyes.

The referee whistles. At last, her game's over. As usual, her team is the winner. Damn. She's really beautiful. I walk over her from my seat.

'Babe, nice game.' I said to her as I hand over a bottle of water. As I do that, I see many pairs of eyes turn to us. I bet they are all jealous of us. Who wouldn't be? I am this 'Phenom' that every girl chases. Every woman falls for my captivating smile. And she is this perfect girl that every guy drools over. She completes their day as she flashes them their heartwarming smile. 

A perfect couple, that's what they say about us.

'Kief...' She called my name softly. Her voice snapped me back to reality. Her enchanting voice is my heart's favorite song.

'Yes?' I asked her as I flash my dimpled smile.

'I'll just shower and change. Sandali lang ako ah?' she hands back the bottled water to me.

'I'll meet you in the parking lot in thirty minutes babe. Behave.' She teases.

I smile once more as I hear her reminder.

'Behave.' Of course, I would behave. I'm not the playboy everyone has labeled me before. For your information, I'm an ex playboy now. She presses my cheek as she turns around to head for the shower room.

~~~

'I hope you don't mind me being wet.' Mika said as she entered my car. Her hair is not yet dry, it's wet from the shower she just took a while ago. I smiled at her as I put up thumbs up sign. 

It's totally fine with me. 

Inside my car, as I drive her home, I can't help but steal a glance from her as she combs her hair.

'Baby, keep your eyes on the road. I don't want to die young.' She smirks at me.

'Can't you keep your eyes off me?'

Why does this happen now? Why is she the one teasing me now? But of course, I won't allow her to do that.

'Don't you like it, babe? You're the only one who receives these glances from me.' Caught you there, Mika! She blushed. Hahaha. Kiefer, good good. I gave myself a standing ovation in my mind. 

We've been together for almost a year already and I'm glad I can still make her blush anytime I want to.

'You hungry?' I asked her as we encounter a stop light.

'Yeah...' She smiles at me as she points to a fast food nearby.

'Jollibee babe.'

I managed to tale a U- turn and park the car in front of Jollibee. As usual, I open the car door for her as she steps out of my car. At that moment, I just realized that she's looking incredibly gorgeous and sexy with her denim shorts, a body fitting white shirt. Damn. Even at those simple clothes she's wearing, Mika still managed to look as beautiful as ever.

~~~

She drags me inside that make me smile as I realize that she is indeed hungry.

'Yah. Be careful. You might slip.' I reprimand her but she ignores me and just smiled.

'You really have a big stomach, huh?' I tease her as I watch Mika eat those foods she ordered. She's kinda funny and childish seeing her munch the food like that. Nonetheless, she's still cute and I love her.

'Babe...' She calls softly.

'Why?' I ask her as I put fries inside my mouth.

'Luneta tayo, afterwards. Can we?'

'Why?' I ask her, puzzled at why she'd want to do that.

'I don't know. My feet just want to be there. Punta tayo, please?' she does puppy eyes and a little pout. How could I resist?

'What can I do?' I said to her.

'You really know how to win over me.' She chuckles at what I said and continues to eat her dinner.

~~~

'Here we are.' I told her as I parked the car. We stepped outside and I can feel raindrops falling.

'Babe, it's raining.'

'It's alright bae. I've been waiting for the rain since the game started kanina.' Mika ran towards the fountain and spread her arms open on her sides as she turned round and round and round to feel the rain. Smile spread across her face which caused my lips to grin as well. She looks incredibly cute at that.

'Baby!' she called me to follow her. I walked towards her with my hands inside my pockets. I have a sensation going on inside my mind as I watch her being drenched in the rain.

'Mika...' I called her name as I stop her from spinning. We are now both drenched in rain. Both of us didn't seem to mind it though.

'Yes babe?'

I pulled grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. She giggled like a child and said.

'You're being naughty, baby.'

'I'm not.' I whispered to her ear.

She turned to look at me straight into my eyes.

'Babe, do you love me?' she asked out of the blue.

'Of course, I do. I love you so much!' I lifted her from the ground and spun. She giggled and giggled like a child as I did that. When I was finally finished, I asked her.

'Why did you ask that suddenly?'

'Nothing... I love you babe.' she said with her eyes twinkling. I can see her face blushing as she said those words.

'I love you too.' I pulled her closer and then leaned down to finally give her a kiss. Yeah.

A kiss under the rain.

I'll only do that with her.

~~~~~~~

May ma post lang kasi... Miss na miss ko na si Mimi! Hahaha