Chapter 63

'Manong, call as soon as you landed..'

I texted Manong as I went out the house. Its been almost thirty minutes and we haven't found our Kierra.

'Napuntahan niyo na ba doon kina Kaela? Sa may playground?' Mama really sounding so worried came from behind me.

'Na contact niyo na ba sila Kiefer at Mika?' Papa asked just behind Mama. I shake my head as I check my phone again.

'Asan na ba yung batang yon?' Mama crossed her arms on her chest as Papa tries to comfort her.

'Paalis ka na ba Kuya? We'll update you na lang, andito lang yun talaga...' Mama said while looking from side to side.

Manong Fred and Yaya Mag's been all over the village already.

Still.

No.

Mimi.

Her parents will be here soon from their honeymoon trip and I'm going to pick them up from the airport. Dani's in school already, early training. And luckily Papa is still in the house di pa umaalis for his team's practice.

'Ano ba kasi nangyari?' Papa asked. We're all outside the house, in the middle of the road huddling as some guards came from each side.

'She's been looking for her Yaya Plo kanina kasi... And I said her Yaya went home na to Cebu and she cried kasi why di daw nagpaalam sa kanya.' Mama trying to explain the situation. Papa doesn't know about the plan.

Haaaay Yaya kasi...

Her Yaya kasi asked to go home to Cebu coz there's an emergency with her family, and last night, she went home, just after she took Mimi to sleep. Now its really not a good idea that she went home without even saying bye to Mimi. She knows she's Mimi's mom next to Mika. Now why I get why my pamangkin's missing. Kasalanan din namin talaga.

'Yung guard house na check niyo na ba?' Papa asked the guards. Kinda disappointed with what he just know.

'Na check na po namin yung cctv doon Sir, di po nadaan si Maam Kierra.' One of the guard said.

'Thirdy umalis ka na, anytime andito na yun sila Manong mo. Just relay the message calmly na lang sa kanila. I'm sure mahahanap natin yun si Mimi dito.' Papa said as he walks with the guard to the direction of the playground.

'Asan na ba yung batang yun?' Mama said while caressing her temple.

This is the first time. How she's not being like this? Pag napapagalitan or nagtatampo nasa room ni Dani lang yan, or she'll be in the sala, nagmumokmok sa isang tabi, but now, we can't find her.

'Kuya, ikaw na lang sumundo sa kanila Manong, Ako na maghanap kay Mimi.' I told Kuya Fred and gave him the key. Mas mabuti nang ako na ang humanap. I won't let my only pamangkin missing.

'Alam na ba nina Tita Baby, Ma?' I asked Mama as we march our way to where sila Papa.

'I already called them, and they said they're on their way, sila ni Tito Lito mo. Nag alala din.' Mama said as she taps something on her phone. Alalang alala na.

'She's just in the sala lang naman kanina while I made her Milo drink coz she asked me to. I told her to just stay and I'll be quick.' Mama started.

'But I know she's not in the mood still that time. If only we explained to her about Yaya Plo kasi...' Mama added.

'Then I called for her but she's nowhere to be found na, kaya nag alala na ako. Hinanap ko pa kung saan saan sa loob, I asked sina Mag, eh wala talaga.' Mama really so worried.