Chapter 21

'What's wrong with your daughter?' I asked Kiefer while having our breakfast. Mimi's not talking to her kanina pa. Ahw since gumising nga kami, hindi niya pinapansin ang Papa niya. Ewan ko ba dito sa batang to. Ka early pa ng sprak.

'I asked her kanina, but she's not talking to me. Mama, galit ang anak natin sa akin.' He said and ngumuso. I then get a grab of his lips, those makapal na lips ni Manong eh.

Then...

'Like duh...' Mimi said with that taray look. Problema netong anak ko?

'Oh Mimi, you want something baby?' Kiefer asked smiling widely to Kierra. Di naman pinansin.

'Mama, can I eat chocolates? Please Mama, I really want. Gamay lang Mama please.' She has this nagmamakaawa look.

'Baby, it's too early for chocolates.' Kiefer said.

Nginiwian si Kiefer. Hala!

'Mama please!' Oh baby, that pouting lips, kuhang kuha sa Papa eh.

I look at Kiefer but seems like ayaw na lang niya pakiaalaman ang sprak moment ng anak.

'Please Mama ha...' She said and gets off her chair.

'Tara, let's get na chocolate Mama.' She went to my chair and grabs my hand.

'Come Mimi, let's get your chocolate na.' Tumayo si Kiefer and was about to pick Kierra up his arms pero lumipat si Mimi sa kabilang side and nagtago sa likod ko.

'No, I hate you. Mama please, let's go buy my chocolate na.' Anong problema neto sa Papa niya? Ok naman kagabi ah, iniisip ko, wala namang nangyaring tampuhan. Sarap nga ng tulog niya eh.

Sprak attack!

I stand from my chair and lifted Mimi up. Ang bigat bigat pa naman na netong batang to. Malaki na ang baby namain. Spraker na masyado.

'Ako na lang Pa. Tapusin mo na lang breakfast mo. Sprak your baby Papa.' I said to Kiefer smiling, pero siya halatang nag woworry siya sa anak niya why nagtatampo sa kanya.

After we got her Reese, I talked to Mimi muna.

'Mimi come on, take a seat here first. Mama just wanted to ask you something.' She stops from peeling off one Reese and umupo dun sa may couch. Then I face her.

'Mimi what's wrong? Why are you mad at Papa?' Tiningnan niya lang ako and took a bite of her Reese.

'Mimi come on, why are you mad at Papa?' I asked again. This time she looks at me and puts her Reese's in the table in front of us. She then stands in front of me, facing me. Before she speaks she looks at where Kiefer was. I look at Kiefer, and he has this questioning and worrying look. Ano kaya kasalanan nanaman ni Kiefer sa kanya?