Chapter 59

Day 3 of being Mrs. Ravena.

To be honest, it still feels surreal. I'm still getting used to.

Mika Aereen R. Ravena. Awww! I still got to practice writing that on.

I am busy checking on the cabinet, taking down notes for my grocery shopping tomorrow. In five days' time, Kiefer and I will be leaving for Scotland for our honeymoon, and I'll leave Mimi and Yaya Plo here sa condo, though surely most of the time, they'll be in Cainta or in Recto, Mama and Mama Mozzy will talk about that.

'Mama, will you miss Mimi when you'll be in where it is nga?' Someone from my back speaks. My little happy spill rubbing her eyes, she just got off the bed from her nap.

I put the pad on the table and pick her up. Awww my baby! She yawned and encircles her arms on my neck and settles in my neck.

'Big big na my baby... Sure I'll do, now pa lang nga I miss my Kierra na nga eh.' I settle her in the pantry and pinanggigilan her armpit. Her chubby chubby armpit.

Kierra just can't stop giggling and holds on to me.

'Is it far? Where nga yun Mama?' She asked again. I undo her hair and clips it back.

'It's in Scotland babe, and yes, mga one day na byahe ng airplane.' I said while I pushed back some baby hairs.

'Malayo nga...' She pouted. And I just nodded.

'Why there Mama? Why malayo?' She asked again as she caresses my face.

'It was Papa's idea baby, and you remember those books in our room? And you remember those movies that you've watched with Papa? Harry Potter?' I asked and she just nods. I remember Kiefer and her did a marathon of Harry Potter and Mimi, though she doesn't still have no idea what's the movie about, watch with glee.

'Those magic magic?' She asked happily acting with wand.

'Yes, that baby, you remember that?' And she nodded again.

'Some of the scenes were filmed in Scotland, and since your Papa is a fan, he wants to visit the place.' I said happily, remembering Kiefer is such a fan of Harry Potter series. And I am not.

'You'll do magic magic in their Mama?' She stands from the pantry and happily asked.

'No baby... We'll just visit some places, and you know, Mama and Papa time.' I giggle. I saw my little girl when she heard Mama and Papa time. She knows about it.

'But you'll be with Baby Boo.' She said and pointed at my small baby bump. Oh sheez I almost forgot I'm pregnant.

Is it unfair for Mimi? Naaah, its Mama and Papa's honeymoon.

'You'll be with Baby Boo and without me.' She pouted. How her mood easily changed.

'No, Baby Boo is so tiny he's still in Mama's tummy.' I said trying for her to understand.

'Diba I told you Baby Boo needs Mama still, he needs to be in Mama's tummy for another six months right?' This is harder than I thought.

Though I really really thought she understands already.

Kiefer where are you?

'No! You don't love me anymore, you'll just go without me.' She cried. Mimi!

'Kierra!' Hormones, please, kalma!

I saw Yaya Plo walking to us, coming from her and Kierra's room. She just taps my shoulder and said that siya na ang bahala.

Yaya then picked her up and kinalong and went to their room. If only we can bring Kierra with us, but this is Papa and Mama's honeymoon nga. And I know Yaya's good at explaining it to Mimi.